[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

Hi. First of all, great build :) I was not sure about Blade Furry but after I tried it, it seems even better than MS :D

I have three questions I would like to ask you:

1. Is it okay to take Whirling Blades instead of Shield Charge?

2. Shield related question. I dont have enough money to buy Watcher's eye, so I dont use Clarity, but I want to put something with summon golem and cwdt, what would you suggest? I was thinking about Shield Tempest, Arctic Armour, Molten Shell of something like this

3. What aura instead of Purity of Elements would you recommend for farming Uber Lab?

Thank you very much for the answers!:)

P.S. Again: super build :D
"
Hi. First of all, great build :) I was not sure about Blade Furry but after I tried it, it seems even better than MS :D

I have two questions I would like to ask you:

1. Is it okay to take Whirling Blades instead of Shield Charge?

2. Shield related question. I dont have enough money to buy Watcher's eye, so I dont use Clarity, but I want to put something with summon golem and cwdt, what would you suggest? I was thinking about Shield Tempest, Arctic Armour, Molten Shell of something like this

Thank you very much for the answers!:)

P.S. Again: super build :D

Glad you like it ;>

About the questions

1. Sure, whichever you prefer, i'm a shield charge slave personally

2. Arctic armour won't work, as this ability reserves mana (it's pretty much the same as herald skills). Tempest shield and molten shell are not really necessary, as this build is almost immune to physical damage. Honestly i got no ideas :D Tempest shield would be ok i guess, it looks cool :p
Thanks for the answer, it was really fast :D I edited my last post and I added question, what can I take instead of Purity of Elements for running Uber Lab?

Thank you for the answer :)
"
Thanks for the answer, it was really fast :D I edited my last post and I added question, what can I take instead of Purity of Elements for running Uber Lab?

Thank you for the answer :)

If you really want you can take vitality, but this is not necessary at all. This build is extremely good at farming uber lab, as we have a lot of physical damage resistance, physical immunity and damage over time resistance. Ralakesh will reduce the damage taken from traps even further. I did about 20-30 uber labs with this char and it was impossible to die, literally.
"
Also, if this guide will get, let's say, above medium interest (:p), i'll write another guide for Whispering ice Guardian i have in plans. Currently my PoB results are shocking (27k es, 3.5m shaper dps and arguably cheaper than this one), so if any of you will be interested, just let me know :>

Interesting! ;)
+1
Good news, the build is possibly going to be top of the top for the next league.

Also i'm going to upload another t16 map with nasty mods later today (most likely it's going to be the last video this season).

edit: done
Last edited by grizzly40 on Aug 11, 2018, 7:34:19 PM
Build looks great man, can you add to the guide which gem links would you use for molten strike?
Last edited by casualrat on Aug 12, 2018, 6:20:27 PM
"
casualrat wrote:
Build looks great man, can you add to the guide which gem links would you use for molten strike?

done
Great Build !
Running Incursion with the Molten Strike Variation and having a blast !!

But now the important question: i am really the only one thats hyped for the Whispering Ice thing ???!!!

Really man please please please just share the POB link here...no need to write a guide i just want to see the basic ;)

Thanks in advanced !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info