Microtransaction shop incomplete?

yesterday I saw some players with different pet which I can not find at microtransaction shop pet.Why?
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2018, 8:54:42 PM
Because some are no longer available.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
The MTX included in supporter packs are exclusive to them and not sold separately.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Some MTXes were also awarded as race rewards, a part of some promotions, or sponsorship deals in the past. Those are no longer available either. In addition to that; some of these were exclusive to the Garena servers, which were merged with the western ones some time ago. So there are a couple of MTXes which were never possible to obtain on the western servers at all.

If you have a screenshot of the pet, maybe someone can tell you where it comes from.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jul 13, 2018, 2:38:56 PM
I wanted 3 pet but if there are not available c'est la vie:
1.blue electricity tiger
2.a some small dog with red eyes with a bone-I like so much this pet is lovely
3.small velociraptor
Last edited by ghoost91 on Jul 13, 2018, 4:30:50 PM
The tiger was likely the Harbinger Tiger, available only as a part of the Harbinger supporter packs and no longer obtainable.

I am not exactly sure what the other one is; it rings a bell, but I can't find it right now. Take a look at pets on the wiki and see if you recognize anything that looks like it.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jul 13, 2018, 4:34:01 PM
I double checked wiki in your link and I don t find that small dog with red eyes with bone.I swear I saw that dog yesterday.When I see it again I posted here with ss.
yes true,harbringer tiger is what I want:)
I saw velociraptor too,and is not in wiki.
Also icefrog is not listed there,and I buyed today that frog with 30 coin.So that wiki is incomplete believe me
the pet I wanted so much is that small dog with red eyes with a bone :D
Last edited by ghoost91 on Jul 13, 2018, 5:11:20 PM
"
ghoost91 wrote:
the pet I wanted so much is that small dog with red eyes with a bone :D

Hellion Cub from the Manticore pack.

https://youtu.be/8rGFvL951h8?t=11s
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Found it! It is the Hellion Cub pet, unfortunately exclusive to the Manticore supporter pack.

You can look at poedb.tw for a more complete list; however it has very little further information besides just names and pictures. Also, the data is datamined from the game files, so some of the items might not actually be available in game at all.

[Edit] Damnit Sarno!
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jul 13, 2018, 6:08:02 PM
I don't want anything else.Im so sory to buyed today iceforg pet,and I spent 5 bucks,because this developer of this game don't deserve ANYTHING.Im upset because moderator dev muted me for nothing without do nothing.
And I explain to understand:I asked nicely on global chat why sometime server disconnect me,and shit kids started insulting me without reason,and I respone with same coin,and Dev punished me,but ONLY me.It's FAIR?I can not ask anything anymore on GLOBAL CHAT,that I have to be injured by all retard kids in global chat?And Dev muted only me??

Only [Removed by Support] moderator like Dev!!!
FUCk YOU Dev!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u can close this tread I will NEVER buy anything from this poe ever and ever!!!
Last edited by ghoost91 on Jul 13, 2018, 8:52:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info