"detected cheating"

i got a message that said "detected cheating" when i logged on today. what programs are we not allowed to use?

currently i run these four when i play:
1. path of building
2. poe trademacro
3. poeHUD
4. an autohotkey script that sends all 5 potions when i press "1"
Last bumped on Jul 15, 2018, 2:16:37 PM
3 and 4 are against the terms of service. I would assume 3 was what caused the message.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
4 is probably easily detectable too if you always use all your flasks simultaneously.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
4 is very easy to detect unless you add randomized timers to it, but I dont think they are actively scanning for it since people have been using unrandomized flask macro's since the game came out many many years ago. The only person I ever heard was banned for flask macro was Zizaran because he made it look like it on stream and someone(probably multiple ppl) reported him and GGG banned him without actually checking if he used flask macro (hard to prove) and he then got unbanned when they checked out his vod.

Edit: grammar.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Last edited by CrazylikE on Jul 13, 2018, 5:29:41 PM
hmm
Last edited by Vobant on Jul 15, 2018, 12:58:36 AM
"
Vobant wrote:
I was detected for using poe hud as well. Thats too bad I am not playing this game if I cant use poe hud there GGG's interface for this games sucks too much.

m-(
Aren't flasks designed to be situational anyway,seems like people are trying to bypass this aspect of flasks.
lol add attaching same keys for multiple inputs to options then.
"
lol add attaching same keys for multiple inputs to options then.

Or just stop cheating.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Kavlor wrote:
Aren't flasks designed to be situational anyway,seems like people are trying to bypass this aspect of flasks.

This was how it was many years ago when the clearspeed was a lot lower and you couldnt have flask uptime of 100%. However, nowadays, unless you play a really slow build, you can easily have your flasks up 100% of the time, so you dont have to wait until you think you need them. So, if you want to play in the most optimal and efficient way, you want to have those flasks up all the time, and if you are leveling to 100, thats A LOT of keypresses to keep those flasks up, enough that many will actually feel a good amount of pain in their hand for pressing that many keys. And thus, flask macro's are born.

Now, I dont condone the use of flask macro's, but hell, after leveling several characters to 100, completely understand why people would use flask macro's.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info