This weekend we're holding a huge sale on helmet skins and helmet effects! There are more than a hundred items available at discounted prices! Check out the full selection here.

The sale will run from the time of this post until Jul 17, 2018 12:00 AM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time).

By the way, there are only few days left until the end of our Fan Art Competition, so don't forget to submit your artwork this weekend!

Just like last weekend, there are more community races being held this weekend! Many top streamers and racers will be participating in a series of events over both days of the weekend. Find out more about this here! Be sure to tune into Havoc's stream to watch the action live on Twitch.

We hope everyone has a great weekend!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
dank
dank
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
We hope everyone has a great weekend!

Back at ya. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Seeing how popular this community organised event is, is it likely that we'll get an official race season sometime before the end of next league? I really miss racing, both participating in, and watching them.

P.S. always cool MTX released just after i empty my coins... sigh
Can I please PLEASE get an ETA on when the sin and innocense stuff is gonna go on sale?
So nothing else is going on sale until the end of the 16th?
The only thing anyone wants is Sin and Innocence sale
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Jul 13, 2018, 12:48:37 AM
In the bleachers...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Does anyone know if glowing eyes MTX can be seen under brimmed hats?
Still overpriced so no thanks.

10cent when will you fix the price fixing or did ggg scam you into thinking MTX sales at moron prices were a thing??? and now you need to recover your exalts.

If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info