You know Masters need so much love when Zana reaches 8 before Vorici (SSF INC)

Vorici is still 594 / 624 and the 2 Zana failed missions I had were because of him :P

All other masters have been 8 for 10 days or so.

Masters and Prophecies need so much QoL!!

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Last bumped on Jul 15, 2018, 10:57:34 AM
totally agree!

Masters and Prophecies need a serious makeover, not just QoL.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
having to relevel masters and remake my hideout is the #1 thing I dread and hate the most about every new league. It sucks soooooooo much, and feels so unnecisary.

Burning down our hideouts and making us reconstruct them by hand - but only after waiting a couple weeks to get our chosen tileset master back to lv7 - in particular just feels like such a brutal F-you.
Last edited by GoldDragon32 on Jul 12, 2018, 11:43:32 PM
Yeah, I gave up decorating my temp league HO and go to standard to enjoy my POE home.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
It´s funny playing SSF and not want to do Vorici for his 64 Jewellers Recipe for 20 Fusings.
which GGG could also fix with relative ease...

just add a "use own hideout" and a "use account hideout" button to every char, and give the masters a level sensitive "chatbox".

that way all chars could use one global hideout that stays decorated (and i know it´s a pain in the ass) while still have different dialogue and lvls shown on the masters depending on which char talks to them.
Last edited by lalelunatic on Jul 13, 2018, 6:20:34 AM
Your character designed to clear incursions isn't well suited to run Vorici's missions. Who would have thought?
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Your character designed to clear incursions isn't well suited to run Vorici's missions. Who would have thought?

That’s piece of cake. Vorici's missions was impossible, until I tried to finish "A Dishonorable Death" prophecy with my heavy strike juggernaut, designed for Uber Lab, T16 maps and incursions clear. After switching to bow "Mud flats" became real dangerous place. So dangerous, I switched back to sword till found queen. Then, in epic, 30 second fight finally managed to kill her. From that moment my jugg with Deaths harp and Hyrris bite was my main Voricis missions executioner :P
"
darkilein1 wrote:
It´s funny playing SSF and not want to do Vorici for his 64 Jewellers Recipe for 20 Fusings.

I donno if you're trolling or not, I guess not...BUT

1 - You don't have to succeed doing his missions to get the daily discount from Vorici :P

2 - Many of his missions would require me to keep changing gems / skillsl; i.e. leave at least 1 guard alive, unlock the chest, keep the target at low life :P A couple of times I did it, but I can't be bothered every single time.

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
Vorici with a class that doesn't single target is a nightmare. Trying to do any of the "keep x alive" or opening the chest while not killing the elite mob are almost always write offs. They die off screen before I can even do anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info