Can i beat Shaper with my build? Indigon Discharge

Jupp, agreed. Opiate missed the point of the build, the couple thousand percent inc spelldamage with indigon. You've built it 100% correctly, no worries.

GC should do the job easily.
dedadadadedoodoodoo is all i want to say to you
"
tweedledee111 wrote:
Jupp, agreed. Opiate missed the point of the build, the couple thousand percent inc spelldamage with indigon. You've built it 100% correctly, no worries.

GC should do the job easily.

Thank you!
Update..i cant seem to let go of discharge..lol..so i decided to go all in and put inyas boot, and up my power charges to 5..im gonna test it to where it takes me. Ive never beaten or even met shaper since i started playing this game..wish me luck!
Best of luck! :)
good luck man I respect you trying to do it with a potato skill, its pretty much all I build :p
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
good luck man I respect you trying to do it with a potato skill, its pretty much all I build :p

haha thanks!
LOL, so in order to get to shaper, have to defeat the guardians...watch as my first attempt at Minotaur goes badly (tried facetanking i thought im good lol)..got him in the end thou lol..rookie mistakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp8jEbxFv-w&feature=youtu.be
The base life flask on the belt:)
Hi there,

Inquisitor plus Power charges is a great combination.
Inevitable judgement solves resistance Issues, since enemie elemental resistances will be ignored on critical strikes.
But I don't see Crit, Spellcrit or Powercharges in your Build anymore,....
"
Alienbutter wrote:
Hi there,

Inquisitor plus Power charges is a great combination.
Inevitable judgement solves resistance Issues, since enemie elemental resistances will be ignored on critical strikes.
But I don't see Crit, Spellcrit or Powercharges in your Build anymore,....

He's an indigon build. He scales his damage with his mana, and he's built for it 100% correctly. You can get multiple thousand percent increased spelldamage with indigon. Investing into crit would be a total waste.
Last edited by tweedledee111 on Jul 17, 2018, 3:55:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info