The Purple Character Effect

Twenty-one dollars.... for THAT.. have you lost your minds, or is that Tencent greed? Either way... no!
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
Last edited by bluechimera on Jul 12, 2018, 7:54:29 AM
"
bluechimera wrote:
Twenty-one dollars.... for THAT.. have you lost your minds, or is that Tencent greed? Either way... no!

i was literally going to say the exact same thing.
i went to check the price because surely that would only be 90 or 110 points and that would be great - to release lower price lower quality MTX once in awhile, like this! but nope, 210 points.

no thank you.
fix your game first
fix xbox never
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
the fact that mtx effects are now being released practically everyday paired with the fact that theye are WAY WAY overpriced leaves me to believe that.... Tencent's presence DOES matter lol
Looks okay, but not AMAZING.

Once again, GGG needs to recognize that the old pricing scheme was untennable. The $20-42 prices for everything made sense back when they WERE a small, indie company relying on Kickstarter-type backers.

Now GGG is a large studio that is a division of the world's highest-value company outside of the USA. Their income from "big donors" has been dropping for ages, and now that those "grinding gears" are merely a handful of cogs in a much bigger machine, they need to adjust their MTX pricing to reflect this.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Purple character effect ? More like twitch supporter characte effect..
Nice to have but did this really merit a separate news post and price jack?
At least the youtube video is free to view :P
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
GUH-NAP !
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info