[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

I do want to remind people that this guide is a guideline and that you are encouraged to try out different things with the build. Want to try a different ascendancy? Sub-ascendancy? Gear Choice? Gem Setup? Do it. The beauty of PoE is that you can adjust and customize characters to fit your playstyle and your gear situation.

"
Level 70 and getting killed by one hit on cruel lab ...
This build doesn't really have more defensive mechanics than getting more life/dodge.

"
Can other boots be used such as Bubonic Trail as an example
Yes. I'm currently doing a Kaoms/Goldwyrm/Seven League Steps swap but some others I like are Bubonic Trail and Atziri's Step - these are mentioned in the main guide as well.

"
see the screenshot attached below. POB can't identify "cannot chose" mod therefore equipping combat focus jewel shows damage decrease. Is there a way around it or should I just multiply my damage by 3
https://ibb.co/jpUnep
Sorry I'm not a PoB expert - maybe someone else can help you or you can reach out to the tool developer. I usually just use PoB as a sanity check for my builds on gear and node power.

"
What are your thoughts on grabbing Deadeye instead of Raider. You would get 100% inc. accuracy so you can run EO instead of RT. Would that give more dps?
Yes it's probably more DPS. Deadeye also gives pierce which could open up some sweet options with Rigwalds as well.

"
I've got a question about transitioning from the normal cruel lab tree to the final skill tree. I see that you forgot the whole initial area ( Sentinel, Constitution etc). Do you need to reset the whole tree to do that? Because it doesn't let me reset just those points.
You have to connect to the starting area of duelist and yes you would need to take out points using Orbs of Regret or from the quests that give you respec points.
Do you think The Taming ring would be a good choice besides Opal Ring?
damn, good idea...nice ring ty
Last edited by BeneTleilax on Sep 11, 2018, 2:35:03 PM
"
Sw0rdSaint wrote:
Do you think The Taming ring would be a good choice besides Opal Ring?

Other than there's no life, it's a great ring!
where the life leech comes from? all im seeing is bloodrage linked with cwdt
how about mana leech, am i missing something in skill tree/gear/gems??

edit: bloodmagic+vitality void? until then we can use something like thief's torment i guess
Last edited by vaynard2 on Sep 12, 2018, 2:00:02 AM

Current gear: What could I improve on next.

Also what enchant is the best for Elemental Hit?
Last edited by Boltonsquads on Sep 12, 2018, 9:23:34 AM
Im not expert in PoE, mb already smn did it, how it compare to cold ele hit on dmg and etc?
Im lvling one of this ¿when i have to wearr the unique jewels?
"
Darkkillaz wrote:
Im lvling one of this ¿when i have to wearr the unique jewels?

You won't be able to level with Elemental Hit till you have those jewels in your tree, once you have them Elemental Hit leveling is great imo
Which 2nd ascendancy is the best for uber elder fights? raider or elementalist?some1 hulp?
Last edited by Yohnas92 on Sep 12, 2018, 12:33:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info