[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Is there a Deadeye Version to this build? Can you give me a link or pob for a Deadeye Version? I already have a Ranger so dont want to start all over again if possible to do it with DE.
May want to google for Windz

"
Can you conveniently do early maps with Ele hit without the Combat Focus jewels using EE for the time being until you get the jewels?
Sounds Plausible and isn't too many points away. I haven't tried this myself.
"
Blitzeratops wrote:
Can you conveniently do early maps with Ele hit without the Combat Focus jewels using EE for the time being until you get the jewels?

The way I leveled was: got to act 2, bought ele hit gem, spent 8 points to get 2% life regen and EE, that's it. The rest of the points went to climbing to AoF (not taking it until I had the jewels).
How to do you make POB show combat focus jewel dps correctly? Whenever I equip combat focus jewel into an empty slot it shows around 10% dmg decrease
Hey I was wondering why are you not using Call of the brotherhood ring ?
My single target damage is really lacking. Saving up for a kaoms but what am I missing besides +3 or 6l chin sols. I switch slower proj for gmp on single target

Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Last edited by kmaldona on Sep 7, 2018, 5:02:09 PM
Chec kin poedan in HC delve and hes using cold instead of fire, any advantage to that? i tought fire was more dmg

Ty
"
Camaron wrote:
Chec kin poedan in HC delve and hes using cold instead of fire, any advantage to that? i tought fire was more dmg

Ty

Fire is more damage, but ice is safer. I Guess that he is mainly delving and freezing is really powerful against those ice explosion mobs because their corpses shatter and therefore can't explode after dying (which does huge amounts of damage and is exceptionally dangerous on hc).
wrong thread.
Last edited by vBlitzO on Sep 8, 2018, 11:02:18 PM
I have a Question whats the main difference for this build between Ranger ( Deadeye ) or Scion. TY!
Why is better Chin Sol + Quill Rain instead of a +3 rare bow??? I saw a lot of scions playing with a +3 bow instead of the uniques.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info