[3.3] KimiiG's Fully MF Hiero LL BV. 70+IIQ. ALL CONTENT easily!

This is my third PoE - build guide so far and this time i decided to roll fully MF - geared ES character, which can clear all content without the hazzle of gem swapping or single target setups. I decided to roll full MF build, since i don't see any point of using anything other than IIQ - items in SC leagues. With this build you can finish the atlas and clear all the content in the game while maintaining good clear speed and getting those fat EXs drops! I like to share this build idea because i'm tired of MF WR TS/KB builds.

Short summary about Pro's and Con's

Pros

- Can utilize Full MF gear. Over 70+ iiQ
- All content viable
- Build cost less than two exalt without 6l shavronnes or clarity watchers eye.
- Not your average Joe 4K TS/KB glass cannon T3 burial farmer
- Top tier melee clear speed. Nothing can compete with TS/KB/projectiles thought
- All elemental ailment immune
- Can do almost every map modes excluding no leech or reflects.
- Can do every guardian map
- No gem or gear swapping for bossing
- No legacy gear!
- Good all around build
- Healthy ~8k ES

Cons:

- Can’t compete with current TS/KB Qotf clearspeed with HH and Rigwald's meta
- Not a projectile build, can’t shatter offscreens with HoI
- Not a range skill

VIDEOS:

Spoiler
3 min Sextanted T16 elder Courthouse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62PX4Vh9Wps&t=16s

Gearing progress is pretty simple, since there are only few IIQ items in the game.

Spoiler
RINGS:

Spoiler
Ventors. Nothing beats ventors execpt white Pariah ring’s. Although those cost more than whole endgame build per se. Try to get ventors with high IIQ and resistance rolls.

For example:
or

BOOTS:

Spoiler
Only one ES IIQ shoes in the game.
Try to pick ones with high IIQ roll. For enchant/corruption try to get 16% inc attack and cast speed if you have killed recently. For corruptions try to get +1 gem levels, +10 AS or +10 Movement speed. I would pick MS myself if i had to chose for.

WEAPON:

Spoiler
BiS. +50AS is huge MS boost. There is no reason to pick anything other than this. You can kill guardians and Shaper with this too. If you want to weapon switch for bossing, i would recommend something similar to
: Double "gain physical damage as extra" mods doubles your current DPS. You have then enough DPS kill Shaper in one phase. For mapping, nothing beats brightbeak. It also gives some resistance.

SHIELD:

Spoiler
Sentari's Answer is only IIQ shield in the game. again, focus on high iiq roll.

GLOVES:

Spoiler
. Sadimas. BiS corruption is spells have additional crit chance. Other goods one are +1 level or +1 frenzy. Enfeeble or elemental weakness are good too if you want.

NECKLACE:

Spoiler
Buy/craft Shaper's amulet with high iiq and +to ES roll. You can craft 20% inc ES yourself if you have open prefix. ES roll shouldn't be expensive since everyone plays life based MF. I bought mine for 3ex. Other good rolls are phys as extra X elemental, elemental penetration or crit multi. First priority is high iiq, high +to ES and inc ES. Try to buy/craft something similiar to

HELMET:

Spoiler
Anything with high ES. I recommend using
for +1 levels and high ES. Try to get one with "reduced herald of ice/ash/hatred mana reservation. If you don't have it, use secondary talent pathing.

CHEST:

Spoiler
Shavronne's Wrapping. 6l is not required.

BELT:

Spoiler
Bisco's Leash. 5% quantity and rampage is huge bonus! Try to get one with "Discipline has xx increased aura effect" It gives you about 200 more ES. I've currently:

BANDITS - Alira or Kill all when high lvl and resistance capped

GEM LINKS

Spoiler
Helmet: 2 curses (you can choice. I would recommend Poacher's mark and Assasin's Mark. Poachers mark gives you more attack, cast and damage. It also refills your flasks 100% faster.)
Blasmephy + Enlighten lvl 3

Weapon: Faster attack, Shield Charge, Fortify

Shield: Increased duration, Cast when damage taken (Level 7) and Immortal call (Level 9)

Boots. Herald of Ash, Enlighten 3, Clarity(Level 1) and Vaal Discipline

Bodyarmor: Vaal Blade Vortex, Spell echo, Power charge on critical, Conc. effect, Controlled destruction and increased critical strikes. if you have 5 link, drop inc critical strikes. You can also use Increased duration gem if u want to.
Gloves: Herald of Ice, Blood magic (level 20) Hatred, Enlighten (level 3)

JEWELS:

Spoiler
Watcher's eye with Gain xx extra energy shield while affected by clarity. Cost about 4 to 5 ex. gives about 1k More es. Other good one is inc critical strike chance when affected by hatred. I would pick extra ES, nothing else really matters since you kill everything so fast already.

normal rare jewels:

For normal rare tier jewels i would pick ones which caps my resistance and gives as much as possible extra attack speed. Attack speed affects on Shield charge charging speed. The more the merrier again.

Order:

1) Cap resistance and stats requirements
2) Increased energy shield
3) Increased attack speed with Maces
4) Increased attack speed while shield is equiped
5) increased attack speed with one-handed melee weapons
6) increased attack speed
7) Increased spell damage modes or global multis.

I don't recommend any abyssal jewels. Those are expensive and doesn't provide as much movement speed as well rolled rare jewel. Also well rolled rare jewels are cheap, usually 5 - 10c each.

FLASKS:

Spoiler
1) Quicksilver with inc Movement speed and duration or Inc MS and Inc effect/reduced duration.
2) Atziri's promise. Some life leech and Chaos resistance. Also gives nice DPS boost.
3) Diamond flask, with Bleed immunity and increased duration.
4) Taste of Hate. Good defensive boost and nice damage boost via extra damage. If you can't afford it, use Basalt flask with inc effect with curse/poison immunity.
5) Silver Flask with Curse immunity and increased duration mod.

Path of Building link: PoB dosen't calculate "illuminated Devotion" or "Arcane Blessing" You have higher DPS than what PoB shows you.

Spoiler
My current Lvl 98 tree: https://pastebin.com/tKQErn5T

If you don't have reduced herald mana reservation and don't wanna buy enlighten lvl 4m use following talent tree: https://pastebin.com/nZtqmLDF

Talent tree (non-PoB)

ASCEDANCY:

Spoiler
Divine guidance - Sanctuary of thought - Illuminated Devotion - Arcane Blessing

PANTHEON:

Spoiler
Major: Soul of the Brine King for stunlock immunity
Secondary: You can pick whatever you want.

LEVELING

You want to use this life based MoM tree until lvl 68, when you'r able to wear Shavronne's wrappin

non Pob link

PoB link for leveling tree (68) :
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/NzVD75NE

You need to be at least lvl 70, before you can use full MF gear (due attribute requirement)

Lvl 70 LL MF talent tree PoB:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/vg6FTafc

Lvl 70 LL MF talent tree Non-PoB:

After switching to LL (68->) you can choose whatever talents that you feel like is needed.

i Would recommend following this until level 85:
Pob:
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/PNkWxKQ2

non-PoB:

Some random tips!

- Pop up flasks and use Vaal Blade Vortex on bosses/thought monsters. It basically doubles your DPS for 5 sec. Good for map bosses and for Vaal Architects.

- Dont Shield Charge on packs withouth BV stacks... it happens sometimes when you'r careless. So when you SC, cast few BV when you land it.

- You can play this build with non MF too. You can reach about 2M Shaper dps and 12-13k ES for about 15 ex investment. (incl. 6l Shav's)

Feel free to suggest or ask anything!

Cheers!

Last edited by KimiiG on Jul 29, 2018, 7:45:49 AM
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2018, 1:40:23 PM
RESERVED
Love your build. what is the pantheon do u recommend? and btw i can't use both hatred and herald of ice aura if i dont have enlighten lever 4 or reduce 30% even im running ur second tree
"
tinoryukai1 wrote:
Love your build. what is the pantheon do u recommend? and btw i can't use both hatred and herald of ice aura if i dont have enlighten lever 4 or reduce 30% even im running ur second tree

Glad to hear pal! Are you using vertex mask? and have you linked your gems as i mentioned? I double checked and you should be able to use all those auras with alternative talent tree IF you'r using vertex mask (because of +1 gem level)
Last edited by KimiiG on Jul 14, 2018, 8:56:12 AM
ah..i forgot to swap the gem. thank you for remind me. btw can u recommend which pantheon point. and do u think we can run this build with Bisco amulet!
"
tinoryukai1 wrote:
ah..i forgot to swap the gem. thank you for remind me. btw can u recommend which pantheon point. and do u think we can run this build with Bisco amulet!

Thanks for remaining me, i'll update guide for Pantheon point. Since we'r not using Chayala amulet for stun immunity i would recommend using "Soul of the Brine King". it prevents you from being stunlocked. Other than that, doesn't really matter, you can pick what u want.

And yes you can use Bisco amulet. I find flat 10iiQ amulet being better than bisco's, since IIQ from Biscos only affects on white monsters.. and rarity is like good for nothing at current state. But you can use biscos for sure, it's good until you can afford/find better one :) You will lose some ES thought, but unless you go under 7k ES, i don't see any problem. Everything dies so fast that you rarely get hits anyway.. :)
i think bisco wont be a problem since i played this build in standard so i guess old bisco is better right?
im try to make this build version of the none MF but i feel the lack of DPS, do u have any suggestion on gear?
Jesus i love something that involves magic find.

Right now i am playing a Claw inquisitor, but theres no fun in it. I am Always broke, barely find anything valuable and somehow i am not a good player and even the guide saying the gear is cheap, theres rings and gems that goes for 6 ex on poe trade.

I Really want to change my char and try your build, but i don t know how to use https://pastebin.com/nZtqmLDF . o connected to the site, but i can t see anything in there.

Any chance you could put up like other people do? where you click and can see everything ?

Sorry about my bad english! i am not american!

And congrats and thanks!
"
tinoryukai1 wrote:
i think bisco wont be a problem since i played this build in standard so i guess old bisco is better right?
im try to make this build version of the none MF but i feel the lack of DPS, do u have any suggestion on gear?

Yea old Bisco is sick, it's Bis IIQ amulet if it's a legacy version. You have all gems at max lvl? One option is to buy stats stick with double "Gain physical damage as extra XX elemental damage" It basically doubles your dps. I killed Shaper deathless and easily: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJBizeFsQAc&t while using stats stick instead of brightbeak. I can kill it with brightbeak too thought.. You have Pob link so i could look at?

Last edited by KimiiG on Jul 23, 2018, 6:22:43 AM
"
Schweitzer wrote:
Jesus i love something that involves magic find.

Right now i am playing a Claw inquisitor, but theres no fun in it. I am Always broke, barely find anything valuable and somehow i am not a good player and even the guide saying the gear is cheap, theres rings and gems that goes for 6 ex on poe trade.

I Really want to change my char and try your build, but i don t know how to use https://pastebin.com/nZtqmLDF . o connected to the site, but i can t see anything in there.

Any chance you could put up like other people do? where you click and can see everything ?

Sorry about my bad english! i am not american!

And congrats and thanks!

Hi mate, your English is just fine, i'm not american either :) Yeah people tends to do that.. that's why guide titles which includes "dmg numbers/es numbers" are misleading, since those builds can cost dozens of exalts.

Those (Pob) links are for software called "Path of Building". It shows gears, talents and calculates your DPS etc.. i really recommend installing it if you play Poe. I also updated my guide to show normal talent tree without Pob. Check it out! Hope it helps, feel free to ask help if you need any :)

/cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info