2 days of graphic glitches

Its been 2 days now that the graphic glitch has been there, it hasn't happen for a while also and before i could try and fix it for a while by just restarting the game but now nothing works, i restarted the game, the pc, update the nvidia drivers, switched from direct x11 to 9 and 9ex, lowered all graphic settings, running the 32 bit and 64 bit clients.

i have Win 7 ultimate 64 bits service pack 1 with nvidia 1050 ti card and 16 mb ram.
some help would be appreciated.

Images

Last bumped on Jul 22, 2018, 4:24:50 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
4 days and going now.
6 days
your VRAM is busted. Lower the memory clock on your GPU, see if that helps.
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
Last edited by Ludak021 on Jul 16, 2018, 5:01:14 AM
at the moment i dont have it overclocked, i have it on default settings, what would you recommend i change?

because the artefacts that happen to you are due to errors in VRAM. Default or not, try lowering them by 100MHz. If the game is fine then, RMA the card. If you can't just keep the VRAM undercloked and forget about it. It's minimal performance difference.

There are other things to try, such as driver cleaning, and such, but that's a bit to loong for me to get into here.
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
Yeah seems you are right, its been getting worse in some areas, i had checked for memory leaks in 2 testing apps and played around with the clock with no luck, even did a clean install of drivers after taking the gpu out and using the onboard video, its fine in some games but other like the witcher 3 it flips the fuck out and theres weird black dots on videos like if it was tethering... man it makes me sad, gpus are fucking expensive in Mexico and its been 1.3 years since i bought it so i can forget about any warranty... thank for the info, you are the 1st one to actually tell me useful information for me to test around.
You are welcome. So, if I understand correctly, lowering the video memory clocks didn't improve the situation. Have you tried lowering the core clocks as well? Short of that, there isn't much more that you can do. You can test the card in another PC, to eliminate the motherboard or windows as a cause of problems.

Good luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info