Game crashing to dashboard on zone in every time

So every time I try to enter karui fortress act 6 incursion league it goes to load page then locks up a second and closes game completely back to Xbox dashboard. I've tried half a dozen times solo and in a party. I'm on Xbox one s using WI fi. Happened today July 11 about 6 pm central and I've submitted a email ticket. Not comfortable leaving my Xbox username here. Waiting for a quick response here since this is a main quest and I'm screwed pretty much on progression
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2018, 4:41:05 PM
It sounds like some of the files on your local console may have ended up in a bad state. Please try power cycling your console by holding the power button for 10 seconds first. If your problem continues after power cycling please try re-installing the game client.
Update so I attempted to go there on a fresh quest on standard league. I acquired the eye opened the gate and boom same thing game force closes taking me to Xbox dashboard.. How very annoying honestly makes me not want to even play this game again
I power cycled earlier.. Your kidding me reininstall?? What a joke yeah I'll uninstall.. Thanks
No one can blame you.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Well I reinstalled and it fixed it. Just figured there was another solution is only reason I even posted. Thanks anyways
Same issue, happened last night upon zoning. Wish the updates were installed to a sub directory, time to reinstall
"
Kkrusher420 wrote:
Well I reinstalled and it fixed it.

Happy to hear that!

"
Soulphage wrote:
Same issue, happened last night upon zoning. Wish the updates were installed to a sub directory, time to reinstall

If you find yourself running into this issue more often than not when updates are released I'd recommend ensuring you've completely closed the game client before updating your game. You can do this by going to the X-Box Home Menu -> Selecting Path of Exile and using the 'Quit' option, if you want to be extra safe you could do that and power cycle your console before beginning the update.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info