[3.5] Avatar of Fire BV elementalist - all content

Thoughts of Herald of purity and Hypothermia support (if you do happen to chill things with this build? I'm just curious because a lot of people seem to be using that support in a lot of builds this league, or maybe always lol. And for the purity, would you get more dmg from getting more physical converted to elemental damage from it, as well as herald of ash and hatred?
Is there any way to play with phase acro with avatar and yoke? 10 passives needed from Your 96 tree.
Sorry guys, computer has been on the fritz so I hadn’t had a chance to play.

Phase acro and avatar is possible if you don’t go mind over matter & drop some mana nodes.

Herald of purity is decent but more if you are conserving mana for a mind over matter version. Hypothermia won’t work with avatar of fire as you won’t be chilling.
I don't know what is best option in my situation. I'm triher lv 92 mom phase 700 mana 5300 LIFE 10k avg single blade(60kavg with buffs). Its really hard to hit 93 on tiers 11-14.shoud I respec d my build now or use my tank stats to endgame leveling?Syndicate is almost only thing can kill me on shaped waterways. edited. Just changed. I have 6-11k avg with mom(another weapon wariants, hatred or no) but my cold to fire and both penetration gems are at low levels. Is that the reason why Boss in t 15 tower destroyed me and my dps was shitty against her :p ?
Last edited by Zakk777 on Jan 23, 2019, 3:44:48 PM
I know now. Mom removed, more life, still not enough mana, hatred ash purity, jewels in tree, and everything working better. I'm using watcher's eye with 40% damage with hatred. What is the best possible jewel's dps stat for tree?
Last edited by Zakk777 on Jan 26, 2019, 3:14:34 AM
i miss from poe for a good bit, wasn't brightbeak + shieldcharge nerfed time ago? or i remember bad?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info