[3.5] Avatar of Fire BV elementalist - all content

"
how can i see your full skill tree.
i dont understand anything from pastebin. ıdont know to use it.

Here's one I would try this league (more defensive) - https://pastebin.com/w6sXAPNH

Otherwise, my old tree just with the new nodes on the left side still works.

Also you can see my full skill tree by clicking on my profile and looking at my level 96 elementalist (standard)
Last edited by Ironsentron on Oct 6, 2018, 10:35:34 AM
Interesting take on the BV build. I play a regular tri herald setup this legue, but this might be a strong contender for an alternative. Other than going for the acrobatics, I don't see a big gain in hitpoint and otherwise survivability over the regular build, is there any good ways to get more health?
I Can use HeadHunter in this build?
How does this do for early lab farming wise? or strictly mapping end game bosses
In Game Name: Fexun
"
Fexun wrote:
How does this do for early lab farming wise? or strictly mapping end game bosses

Doable, but not great - I wouldn't use any BV for lab farming tbh, too low life & regen.
how about lvling as starter how do you get that done?
In Game Name: Fexun
How would you compare this to Mathil's BV cheiftan? If the crit cheiftain you mentioned isn't his build.
"
how about lvling as starter how do you get that done?

Follow the standard build guide just don't take avatar of fire - its similar to the tri-herald BV build

"
How would you compare this to Mathil's BV cheiftan? If the crit cheiftain you mentioned isn't his build.

Mathil's non crit beeftain from the other league had worse damage but better natural health regen and higher life. Gives you more margin for error. I felt like the beeftain was slower, the clear speed was much worse since he didn't run impulsa. Beeftain probably better for delving though I'm not sure for the deepest stuff, I didn't follow the meta for the extremes.
Would you run this version or the Phase-Acrobats - crit/non crit version if you are focused on fast mapping and mainly boss farming (elder, shaper and potentially uber elder)?

I am looking to start something like this for Betrayal.

-Thanks
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Last edited by Ziiyo on Nov 29, 2018, 10:08:28 AM
"
Ziiyo wrote:
Would you run this version or the Phase-Acrobats - crit/non crit version if you are focused on fast mapping and mainly boss farming (elder, shaper and potentially uber elder)?

I am looking to start something like this for Betrayal.

-Thanks

I think it will depend on the patch notes today.

If I was farming to 100 I would go phase/acro and also pick up mind over matter, take the DPS loss. If you are just farming maps go all damage and forgo the phase/acro, you might die one in every 20 maps but it doesn't matter as much.

Uber Elder farming I'd probably push all damage (as long as you kill them fast enough it doesn't matter if you die one or twice, I found it gave me a bigger margin of error since you burn them down so fast).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info