[3.5] Avatar of Fire BV elementalist - all content

I tried to play around on PoB but it seem it doesn't take Vulconus condition into account. Do you have any tips on capping resist and keeping the stack? I don't see you having any cast speed nodes
"
I tried to play around on PoB but it seem it doesn't take Vulconus condition into account. Do you have any tips on capping resist and keeping the stack? I don't see you having any cast speed nodes

You have to take out the avatar of fire condition in PoB so you get the full effect.I'm not sure if it truly does work or not in game.

Getting tri resist boots/belt is very important - worse case scenario you'll want 1 resist mod on your weapon(s) too/and/or jewels
Hi there. I've got Inpulsa with "Shoked Enemeys you Kill Explode dealing 6% of their maximum life as lightning damage".
the question: is 6% enow to comfortable game or i should serch for more?
Ideally you would want more, my personal preference is 9-10% but I'd probably accept 8% for a while if I had other upgrades to do. For now if you have a lot of other things to get I'd focus on those and come back to divining your inpulsa after.
Last edited by Ironsentron on Sep 23, 2018, 11:49:32 AM
how deep u go so far with this build in delve ?
"
Ambriosa wrote:
how deep u go so far with this build in delve ?

Haven't played BV this league - I made 4 different ascendancies and multiple builds within last league, a bit burned out. Was planning to try it if there is a flashback month in Delve.

That being said, to Delve super deep I think you'd have to make a number of concessions to the dps here. I imagine getting to 300 would be fairly easy, but beyond you need more mitigation.

I'd probably run something similar to this pastebin - https://pastebin.com/w6sXAPNH

Key things -

Replaced mark of the shaper with Pyre - we need to be able to chill/freeze enemies HAVE to, Delve things hit so hard. This leaves us with 10% cold dmg unconverted to freeze with. (note may or may not use herald of ice which was not in the pastebin)

Added herald of purity, replaced Hatred and Watcher's Eye (we need unreserved mana for MoM)

Dropped the Avatar of Fire line and used those points to get Phase/Acro.

Replaced fire penetration support with Hypothermia (since we are chilling/freezing now)

Replaced helm with a -9% fire resist rare helm, something maybe with added fire or phys to spells, lots of hp and resists a bonus.

I think this could get quite high
But what would you do with the 50% physical that is not converted to any elemental?
hi i saw your item 2 blade voxtex gem on glove?
need this?

i have trible herald bv build and change its for this want to try this build with mine items.
can you see its on me..
i looked poe planneron your build but its some different i dont understand anything.
thanks
"
Texar86 wrote:
hi i saw your item 2 blade voxtex gem on glove?
need this?

i have trible herald bv build and change its for this want to try this build with mine items.
can you see its on me..
i looked poe planneron your build but its some different i dont understand anything.
thanks

No, you don’t need the glove thing - I had just wanted spell crit if you can get that. The gem level doesn’t matter too much. Even without that, the “of blades” lab enchant is something I wanted to try out instead as it might be huge for Clear speed.

Follow my character sheet from my standard level 96 elementalist, poe planner is old from past league.
how can i see your full skill tree.
i dont understand anything from pastebin. ıdont know to use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info