[3.4] 97% Fire & Cold Resis - Zerphi Poet's Pen VD - Tankiest Uber Elder Build - Infinite Flasks

[/quote]You only have 14 mana unreserved. Pick up 1-2 4% reduced mana nodes and it should be fine again.

Even tho Immortal call has a really short duration bloodrage degen will stop you start to regen mana again.[/quote]

man,i wish support replied that fast. That fixed it, thanks!
Last edited by innriwins on Sep 16, 2018, 8:49:47 AM
Hi,

I have a problem with the similar build. I have 87% fire rise with distillate but when I use ruby flask (becomes 96% fire res) my zerphi and distillate stop work. What can I do with that? I've tried to take more unreserved mana, put more support gems into RF to increase its damage, change pantheons, still doesnt help:( It works fine with other flasks. Ruby is the only problem.

Another question is about frenzy support gems. I read multiple guides and everyone is talking about "proper" attack speed. Whats the exact number and why? I can't find that info.

Thanks in advance.
"
mickptd wrote:
Hi,

I have a problem with the similar build. I have 87% fire rise with distillate but when I use ruby flask (becomes 96% fire res) my zerphi and distillate stop work. What can I do with that? I've tried to take more unreserved mana, put more support gems into RF to increase its damage, change pantheons, still doesnt help:( It works fine with other flasks. Ruby is the only problem.

Another question is about frenzy support gems. I read multiple guides and everyone is talking about "proper" attack speed. Whats the exact number and why? I can't find that info.

Thanks in advance.

"
In this build it is important to have the lowest attack speed Poet's Pen possible (8% Attack Speed).

Why?

Otherwise we will attack too fast for Poet's to proc on every pack and it will miss casts.
When you check your tooltip in the skillbar you should aim for 0,26 Attack time on Frenzy while you have all your buffs up (Frenzy Charges, Blood Rage and at least 1 Flask). If it says 0,25 attack time you'll attack too fast. The best way to notice if you are attacking to fast is by using unearth + bodyswap and volatile dead. If you then jump in a straight then shouldnt be any (or barely any) skipped bodyswaps.

Basically you want to avoid as much attack speed as possible.

About your flask uptime problem: Get life on your belt, helmet and remove any %mana from your gear.
Hi, any changes in 3.4? Any uniques/fossils/etc. worth using?
How does this build do in side areas when delving? can you stay there long enough to comfortably grab the loot even at 83 areas?
"
Spliffor wrote:
How does this build do in side areas when delving? can you stay there long enough to comfortably grab the loot even at 83 areas?

That depends on your darkness resis. With good darkness resistance side areas usually go like this for me (only at level 78 monster lvl rn):
Bodyswap into side area if i find something valuable i want to pick u I use a flair most of the time. If there is no meaningful loot i bodyswap out of it again without a flair quiet often.

But keep an eye on the amount of stacks you have on you so that i doesnt become to dangerous. Also if you get stuck in monster/in general use a flair if you think its needed.
I can get everything but Zerphi's far too expensive at the moment, can this build still be played up until "Endgame" with out it or does it require it.

Thanks
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
I can get everything but Zerphi's far too expensive at the moment, can this build still be played up until "Endgame" with out it or does it require it.

Thanks

I've heard some from some ppl going warlord mark curse on hit, drop all fevered jewels and use it life flask

I dont know how viable that is for endgame, so I cant recommend it.
Hello tried your build and LOVE it god its like you are invincible for 4 sec if you stacked enogh zerphi's regen tanked elder - uber elder -shaper and did this without taste of hate (zerphi got all of my money TT.TT) rumi-sapphire-overflow did the job can run tier 15-16 maps very easy if you dont miss flask or forget to open you rf and blood rage flasks never ends if you have charge reduce belt couldnt get flask effect belt but get +1 maximum ice res from tree to get %97 res. but got some question isnt it better to get arc or some kind of shock at 3. socket at unearth's poets pen tought shock is better boost then -19 fire res from combustion tried at couple of maps and bosses but couldnt feel the diffrence as well oh if its not too much can you look and make some suggestions for getting this build better :D only did play it for 3-4 days but love it wanna improve if its possible (pob : https://pastebin.com/LTGYiwWb )
Just curious as its almost impossible to get the enchant on a redblade helm on hc, how dangerous would running endgame bosses be if i switched it out for a fossil/elder crafted helm with the enchant instead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info