[3.4] 97% Fire & Cold Resis - Zerphi Poet's Pen VD - Tankiest Uber Elder Build - Infinite Flasks

"
Hejti wrote:
Did anyone made this build and can show the mapping speed of it? I know its tankier then Markusz but how it clears maps?

It seems like a decent option. You then want would have to drop some gem links and need a amulet with lvl 23 purity. Ofcouse using a staff would mean losing the potential shield corruption 6-8% phys taken as ele.
I think it sound pretty cool when you scale the inpulsa crazy high, but i havent tried it out yet.
97% too mach? i can do 89 100 100.with legasy staff.
"
Defected_43 wrote:
97% too mach? i can do 89 100 100.with legasy staff.
I havent tried it out to go with much lower on resis, but if it feels fine for what you want to do I dont see a problem. You'll lose some regen tho, but not much.
Hmm is there a bug, I useing rf and br and sometime my mana gets full and my zerphi and distillate are gonna out and I'm dying because I dont see it.

"
tuttievil wrote:
Hmm is there a bug, I useing rf and br and sometime my mana gets full and my zerphi and distillate are gonna out and I'm dying because I dont see it.

took me a bit to figure it out. Zoning into a boss room gives you immunity buff. mana starts to regen then.
If it would be just that but in the middle of a fight my mana goes up flask goes off and I die.
"
tuttievil wrote:
If it would be just that but in the middle of a fight my mana goes up flask goes off and I die.

Immortal call makes it so bloodrage degen stops for a split second making mana regen to full, for this build to never have that issue you run perma rf which means you don't run arakali pantheon and rather use one of the others of your preferred choice.
for me it seem when I have both distillate and zerphi up and pop up dying sun at 4k hp rf is not doing the damage it should to me and I reg my mana full when no mob is hitting me.

When I have both rf and br up it don't happen but then I sometimes die at nico(mine) when br and rf is up. When only rf or br is up it dont happen at all. Should it kill me or stop both rf and br at 1 hp
Last edited by tuttievil on Sep 8, 2018, 6:29:08 AM
"
tuttievil wrote:
for me it seem when I have both distillate and zerphi up and pop up dying sun at 4k hp rf is not doing the damage it should to me and I reg my mana full when no mob is hitting me.

When I have both rf and br up it don't happen but then I sometimes die at nico(mine) when br and rf is up. When only rf or br is up it dont happen at all. Should it kill me or stop both rf and br at 1 hp

You need more life and you also dont seems to run the same skilltree. The more life you got compared to your mana the more your mana degen.
I will, only 80 now at 4,8k but still should rf and br kill me?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info