[3.4] 97% Fire & Cold Resis - Zerphi Poet's Pen VD - Tankiest Uber Elder Build - Infinite Flasks

If I got a Poet's Pen with Fire Damage as a corrupted implicit would that open up that stat on my jewel? or does it need to be "to spells".
"
nickswan wrote:
If I got a Poet's Pen with Fire Damage as a corrupted implicit would that open up that stat on my jewel? or does it need to be "to spells".

The implicit on the wand will only apply to attacks and not to spells, so it won't open up a jewel stat :/
Some discuss about build

IDK why,but when i get your talents,i have some problems with mana. Mana goin up with div.distillate+zerphi+dying sun, and alltime interrupt div.distillate and zerphi.
Cause of that i skip quick recovery talent(and 2 nodes mana reg.and life). After that mana was good.

BUT. today i corrupt my lightning coil and take +1 all max.res from it.And i have same problem with mana,cause 98 max res.aybe u have some idea? Wha i can do for sustain mana and not interrupt my 2 flasks.

I found only 1 idea about that.Refund my passive stat from ascendancy , and going down max res for 97.
And i take Master Herbalist. ooking pretty well, but maybe u have some others idea?
"
LFMbro wrote:
Some discuss about build

IDK why,but when i get your talents,i have some problems with mana. Mana goin up with div.distillate+zerphi+dying sun, and alltime interrupt div.distillate and zerphi.
Cause of that i skip quick recovery talent(and 2 nodes mana reg.and life). After that mana was good.

BUT. today i corrupt my lightning coil and take +1 all max.res from it.And i have same problem with mana,cause 98 max res.aybe u have some idea? Wha i can do for sustain mana and not interrupt my 2 flasks.

I found only 1 idea about that.Refund my passive stat from ascendancy , and going down max res for 97.
And i take Master Herbalist. ooking pretty well, but maybe u have some others idea?

There is only some Int and mana on your amulet andI doubt that removing those things will help enough. But try it out anyway, maybe thats going to fix it for you. Basically just use an amulet with similar to see if its fixed then. Another option is to drop Heart and Soul life/mana nodes in the witch area, maybe those will fix your issue.
If that doesn't help your only option is to lower your max fire resistance. Either with removing the small node in the ascendancy to get 30% chaos resistance instead.

There are the new temple boots with mana degen, but we cant use those for uber elder because we need attack speed slow immunity from kaom's roots...
Last edited by Shinrha on Jul 16, 2018, 5:11:13 AM
Testing amulet right now and heart and soul...not working...think i must skip node from ascendancy, and take chaos res. so, anyway its good , with flask i have 47 chaos res.
"
LFMbro wrote:
Some discuss about build

Biggest problem to getting bloodrage alone to degen enough mana to letting zerphis and distillate stay active is usually your hp pool, i found out that with Markusz version of the build, you need above 6.7k life if running Quick Recovery nodes near MoM, and since this build gets 35% more mana recovery from flasks due to the mana nodes near scion, i suspect you need to get some more life nodes in scion wheel and skip some dps nodes.
Nice build, I started to grab some gear, and I crafter the Astral Plate with good resists and critc chance (No life).

Its 6L now, and I think this is really good for this this build, please take a look and tell me if it worth anything.

Spoiler

Last edited by PeidaNaFarofa on Jul 17, 2018, 1:29:55 PM
"
PeidaNaFarofa wrote:
Nice build, I started to grab some gear, and I crafter the Astral Plate with good resists and critc chance (No life).

Its 6L now, and I think this is really good for this this build, please take a look and tell me if it worth anything.

Spoiler

Thats nice to have. The idea of going with a Horror body armour is to have more resistances so that you can get higher life rolls else where as well as potentially other good stats which lightning coil doesnt have.

If I would have that chest of yours I would try to annul the armour to craft life, but it is pretty hard to get T1 phys taken as ele. So im not sure if its worth taking that risk. Also T2 phys taken as ele gives almost as much mitigation as Lightning Coil because during boss fights we usually dont have a topaz flask.

In my case it took me 41 essences of horror to get T1 phys taken as ele once. I got T2 phys taken as ele 4 times and twice of those bricked with annul. Which is why im not sure to suggest annuling...
"
Shinrha wrote:
"
PeidaNaFarofa wrote:

Spoiler

Thats nice to have. The idea of going with a Horror body armour is to have more resistances so that you can get higher life rolls else where as well as potentially other good stats which lightning coil doesnt have.

If I would have that chest of yours I would try to annul the armour to craft life, but it is pretty hard to get T1 phys taken as ele. So im not sure if its worth taking that risk. Also T2 phys taken as ele gives almost as much mitigation as Lightning Coil because during boss fights we usually dont have a topaz flask.

In my case it took me 41 essences of horror to get T1 phys taken as ele once. I got T2 phys taken as ele 4 times and twice of those bricked with annul. Which is why im not sure to suggest annuling...

Yeah, first of all , I didnt see the physical taken as cold was only from essence, so I used some alterations (Haha, i'm newbie 1 month playing), so after this huge fail I bought 1 Honor and used it and came with 2 T1 physical as elemental, used 50 jewellers and got the 6 socked them 3 fuse to 6L. I think I'll stop here, 2 much lucky in less than 30 min. lol

Ty for your Guide. Further I"ll try to get another Astral plate to craft again, for now i'll keep this one. hahahaa.

cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info