[3.4] Bow Fire Elemental Hit Juggernaut | Endgame | HC Viable

Hey man i have a question for you how much Fire Damage do you do when you look up your tooltip dps? If you have time heres my pastebin for my build if you have time please look it up. https://pastebin.com/AhCRayp7 I dont know if im doing something wron or if i created soemthing similiar to your current charakter.
"
FlowMow wrote:
Hey man i have a question for you how much Fire Damage do you do when you look up your tooltip dps? If you have time heres my pastebin for my build if you have time please look it up. https://pastebin.com/AhCRayp7 I dont know if im doing something wron or if i created soemthing similiar to your current charakter.

I have already uploaded my delve character POB to the guide, please compare using that.
What does call of the brotherhood even do for dps? also am I gearing ok? Btw great build, seemed like a cool idea.

"
kwhat420 wrote:
What does call of the brotherhood even do for dps? also am I gearing ok? Btw great build, seemed like a cool idea.

Glad to hear you enjoying it. Gear looks nice.

Brotherhood is for damage conversion same as Pyre or Avatar of fire does, ~10-15% damage boost. Since the nerf it might be even lower now. One can drop it if you can manage a better ring like Taming or a good rare Opal/Diamond base.

Last edited by vvamic on Sep 19, 2018, 8:17:18 AM
I'm doing something similar to this with elemental hit converting all damage to fire, but I'm chieftain ascendancy instead, and focusing purely on stacking fire and elemental damage nodes, health, armour, and health regen.

I currently 5 link on doomfletch prism using elem hit-lesser multiple-pierce-elemental damage-combustion. I also made an attempt to boost burn damage as much as possible, so when I eventually 6 link I'll add elemental proliferation to spread that burn damage and clear packs without needing to shoot and aim as much.

Feel free to look at my character in my profile and give your thoughts.
Last edited by Kirisute_Gomen on Oct 3, 2018, 8:36:29 AM
"
I'm doing something similar to this with elemental hit converting all damage to fire, but I'm chieftain ascendancy instead, and focusing purely on stacking fire and elemental damage nodes, health, armour, and health regen.

I currently 5 link on doomfletch prism using elem hit-lesser multiple-pierce-elemental damage-combustion. I also made an attempt to boost burn damage as much as possible, so when I eventually 6 link I'll add elemental proliferation to spread that burn damage and clear packs without needing to shoot and aim as much.

Feel free to look at my character in my profile and give your thoughts.

Cool but the main reason I went jugg is coz of the defense (nearly Immune to phys damage via endurance charges and immortal call) & a ton of free accuracy to make the crit based work.

If I wanted to focus on damage I would go deadeye ranger.

I doubt chieftain would grant better results than the already existing choices like Scion/Jugg/Deadeye/Champion but let me know how it works out.

Gl
It just occurred to me that I should share the build with a lvl 90 skill tree:

this: www.poeurl.com/b6VZ

or this: https://bit.ly/2Nnwoct

Still a few things to work out like if I should scrap some fire nodes for more health instead, but that's the fun in doing your own thing instead of copying a build :)
Last edited by Kirisute_Gomen on Oct 5, 2018, 5:33:14 PM
"
Batorisation wrote:
Is it possible to kill Shaper with this build and how much exalted orbs it costs?

I can't tell you how many ex it would cost as i haven't played in couple weeks, it usually depends upon play-style & skill.

I did shaper with the gear I have on my delve character in the first week of the league, so look for around that much.
Is xoph's blood better for stats? or yoke of suffering and avatar of fire on the tree is the way to go?
"
casualrat wrote:
Is xoph's blood better for stats? or yoke of suffering and avatar of fire on the tree is the way to go?

Yoke gives better damage coz of shock among other stats. Xoph is pointless as we don't have to travel all the way across skill tree to grab AOF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info