Need help with me gear.

Hi guys.
I need pretty help with my gear, i have life and armor problem.

flasks-

im really dont know what to change, i want dmg ass well and life.. its hard even to run boss t1-4.
Last edited by InfnityOne on Jul 9, 2018, 11:25:24 AM
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2018, 2:24:43 PM
why the hell do you have GMP linked with BARRAGE. barrage is the single target boss kill spell, put physical projectile attack damage there.

your 2 abyss jewels should have life, they're both awful. and make sure that you're getting both buffs from the gloves, one searching eye, one murderous eye.
if you dont have any way to get frenzy charges, get rid of those garbage boots and get rares with life/res/movespeed.
rings+neck are probably the same issue. you're loaded up on uniques when rares would just be better.
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
why the hell do you have GMP linked with BARRAGE. barrage is the single target boss kill spell, put physical projectile attack damage there.

Why the hell do you make such a stupid claim? Any additional projectiles / arrows add directly to Barrage's damage. Try it yourself in PoB or read the wiki before you go so hard on someone for doing something correctly.

"
Thror2k5 wrote:

your 2 abyss jewels should have life, they're both awful. and make sure that you're getting both buffs from the gloves, one searching eye, one murderous eye.

This I can agree with.

"
Thror2k5 wrote:

if you dont have any way to get frenzy charges, get rid of those garbage boots and get rares with life/res/movespeed.
rings+neck are probably the same issue. you're loaded up on uniques when rares would just be better.

This part shows you haven't looked up his character. He's playing a Raider and thus will have no problems generating frenzy charges. If you wanna be a helping hand to someone new, try not to sound like you're harassing them.

-

@OP: You can easily get a lot of extra health by switching the Devoto's you're using now for a Starkonja's Head with a good life roll. It provides extra crit, extra attack speed and lots of Dexterity.

Switch out the Carnage Heart for a rare amulet. You're looking for Life, resistances. Damage mods and attributes are a given extra.

Now to your gem setups:

You're using Tornado Shot for clearing and Barrage for single target. You can easily up your damage by changing to the following gems:

TS + Ele Dmg + GMP + Added Cold + Mirage Archer (6th link would be Icebite Support)

Barrage + Ele Dmg + Added Cold + Ele Focus + Slower Projectiles (6th link would be either GMP or Inc Critical Strikes)

Another thing that's a huge quality of life: link Blink Arrow with Faster Attacks and Faster Projectiles. Thank me later. ;-)

If you feel like you're going too slow, swap out Hatred for Grace. Level 20 Grace adds 2500 Evasion which amounts another 5-6% movement speed besides letting you evade more damage.
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Thror2k5 wrote:

Why the hell do you make such a stupid claim? Any additional projectiles / arrows add directly to Barrage's damage. Try it yourself in PoB or read the wiki before you go so hard on someone for doing something correctly.

"
Thror2k5 wrote:

This I can agree with.

"
Thror2k5 wrote:

This part shows you haven't looked up his character. He's playing a Raider and thus will have no problems generating frenzy charges. If you wanna be a helping hand to someone new, try not to sound like you're harassing them.

-

@OP: You can easily get a lot of extra health by switching the Devoto's you're using now for a Starkonja's Head with a good life roll. It provides extra crit, extra attack speed and lots of Dexterity.

Switch out the Carnage Heart for a rare amulet. You're looking for Life, resistances. Damage mods and attributes are a given extra.

Now to your gem setups:

You're using Tornado Shot for clearing and Barrage for single target. You can easily up your damage by changing to the following gems:

TS + Ele Dmg + GMP + Added Cold + Mirage Archer (6th link would be Icebite Support)

Barrage + Ele Dmg + Added Cold + Ele Focus + Slower Projectiles (6th link would be either GMP or Inc Critical Strikes)

Another thing that's a huge quality of life: link Blink Arrow with Faster Attacks and Faster Projectiles. Thank me later. ;-)

If you feel like you're going too slow, swap out Hatred for Grace. Level 20 Grace adds 2500 Evasion which amounts another 5-6% movement speed besides letting you evade more damage.

Thanks so much. appriciate this. i will work after your words.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info