The Stygian Volatile Dead Effect

This is exactly what I asked for! You guys are amazing! Thanks so so much, you don’t know how much I was looking for a positive change! Darker and smoother looking thanks.
nice nice
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
this means that VD will be getting nerfed soon.
VD is one of the few OP skills I wouldn't nerf personally, the cost of having to spawn corpses to use balances out the skills OP nature in many ways, if anything i'd be looking to buff detonate dead and cremation which both seem hilarious bad in comparison to homing ballorama.
"
Caulder10 wrote:
this means that VD will be getting nerfed soon.

this
this is Forum signature
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
VD is one of the few OP skills I wouldn't nerf personally, the cost of having to spawn corpses to use balances out the skills OP nature in many ways, if anything i'd be looking to buff detonate dead and cremation which both seem hilarious bad in comparison to homing ballorama.

Cremation is good vs single target i've been told and detonate dead has better base damage and a vaal version. But yea they don't have a homing effect, making them less efficient at killing packs with moving mobs, thats for sure.

So stygian detonate dead when? (the sounds on DD is way better than VD so i rather use DD)
Looks very, very cool...

But at $10 for a one-off (can be used only on one VD gem at a time) that's waaaaay too expensive.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
Ashriel wrote:
So when are you unbugging the ball AI so it doesn't seek out irrelevant targets the next screen over instead of the boss right in front of it?

Yes please.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
I'm dying to see Dark Frost Blades MTX, please. <3
looks pretty dank c:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info