Mobs holding on to 0% life

Noticed this in the past couple of days. There are a fair number of mobs that are hanging on at 0% life. I'm playing a totem heiro. My primary offense is glacial cascade. And it seems like when I switch to my secondary (flame totem), that will finish them off. The visual cue is either 1) they're hanging on longer than they should, or 2) they are stuttering as the glacial is pouring into them. It's not game breaking, but annoying. Happening in most maps. SC Incursion.
Last bumped on Jul 11, 2018, 1:56:40 AM
Hello,

Do you have the passive point "Ancestral Bond" allocated?
Do you have Southbound - Soldier Gloves equipped?

It’s possible that your Flame Totem is inflicting ignites.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello,

Do you have the passive point "Ancestral Bond" allocated?

Yep!
"
Sarno wrote:
Do you have Southbound - Soldier Gloves equipped?

It’s possible that your Flame Totem is inflicting ignites.

And yep!
.....oh, now I see the problem. Dang.
I see this same effect (monsters hanging around with 0% health), but I don't use Ancestral Bond or Southbound. SC Incursion Inquisitor using Glacial Hammer and Totem.
Last edited by SabreWolfy on Jul 9, 2018, 12:32:53 PM
"
SabreWolfy wrote:
I see this same effect (monsters hanging around with 0% health), but I don't use Ancestral Bond or Southbound. SC Incursion Inquisitor using Glacial Hammer and Totem.

Like this (right-click for full-sized version for better visibility):

Last edited by SabreWolfy on Jul 10, 2018, 5:58:36 AM
"
SabreWolfy wrote:
Spoiler
"
SabreWolfy wrote:

Like this (right-click for full-sized version for better visibility):

1. The rare enemy has the Allies Cannot Die nemesis mod - you have to kill him first.

2. Please don’t post about issues you encounter on PC in Xbox One Bug Reports.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
1. The rare enemy has the Allies Cannot Die nemesis mod - you have to kill him first.

2. Please don’t post about issues you encounter on PC in Xbox One Bug Reports.

1. Yes, I noticed that and wondered what mechanic it was. Thanks for the details.

2. Oops, just noticed that now. However, I wonder if the nemesis mod you mentioned is what the OP experienced.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info