Black Hole Frostbolt Effect not shown by others and lost mystery box item

Dear developer team,

1st Bug: Tody I purchased the 'Black Hole Frostbolt' effect and equipped it on my frostbolt. From my view it works (black bolts instead of whites), but I invited a friend to my group and he saw still white bolts (instead of blacks). As I understand the regular effects: they should be an equal view of my activated effects for all other players, not only for me - so I couldn't impress my friend.

2nd Bug: For buying the 'Black Hole Frostbolt' effect today (verify above) I got a mystery box. I opened the mystery box and it shows me a new effect (I can't remember what it was exactly), but I was not able to put the new effect (from the mystery box) into my stash ... it is simply lost!!! Can you verify that?

Kind regards, Andreas
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2018, 4:54:57 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
IceDragon_AW wrote:
1st Bug: Tody I purchased the 'Black Hole Frostbolt' effect and equipped it on my frostbolt. From my view it works (black bolts instead of whites), but I invited a friend to my group and he saw still white bolts (instead of blacks).

Would it be possible for your friend to post a screenshot?

"
IceDragon_AW wrote:
2nd Bug: For buying the 'Black Hole Frostbolt' effect today (verify above) I got a mystery box. I opened the mystery box and it shows me a new effect (I can't remember what it was exactly), but I was not able to put the new effect (from the mystery box) into my stash

That is not a manual process; the MTX goes to the correct place automatically.

If you can’t find it in your MTX stash, have you checked whether you have a new Hideout Decoration?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
Dear Support team,

1st Bug) My friend informed me now, that the bolts were showing white only at the first time we met in my hideout (shortly after I activated the effect). At this point I have already made a logout and a new login for my character with activated effects. Some times later in a map the bolts looks black also for my friend. So it seems to me, that after a re-load of my friends character later - the effect works fine.

2nd Bug) I'm sorry for bothering you, you are right - I was looking for cosmetics only, but it was a new decoration.

Both parts of this support requests can be closed.
Many thanks for your attention.

Kind regards, Andreas

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info