Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
Skeerdeez wrote:
Hello guys, I've been playing this build for like 3 days and had no problem with the fire-eaters, yestarday I changed my Vis Mortis 5L to one 6L so I lost my fire eaters I've been trying to get one in maps, in act one, mine, literally every way I know and searched for like 3 hours. Can some one help me or if there could be something wrong? ty

PM me in game
"
Panhouba wrote:
Hi, I started playing with this build last night on PS4 and I have a problem with the Added Fire Damage gem. I did a library quest in the third act (A Fixture of Fate), but the vendor in the city doesn't have a gem for sale. And I have same problem with Haste gem. Is it a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks ;)

You must buy it from Siosa in the Library

For Gem info you can look at PoE Wiki
"
Dzedsa wrote:
"
Skeerdeez wrote:
Hello guys, I've been playing this build for like 3 days and had no problem with the fire-eaters, yestarday I changed my Vis Mortis 5L to one 6L so I lost my fire eaters I've been trying to get one in maps, in act one, mine, literally every way I know and searched for like 3 hours. Can some one help me or if there could be something wrong? ty

PM me in game

Fuck, I had to leave for an hour and didnt catch you connected :(
Did anyone actualy tried that trick with "Memories placed on this location are x leves higher" amplifier? Because i finally spawned one today, i put level 83 memory there, connected it, i even entered the zone to test teleport out/in. But zone is still 83, so either i'm doing something wrong, or it is caped in some way?
"
evilmindcz wrote:
Did anyone actualy tried that trick with "Memories placed on this location are x leves higher" amplifier? Because i finally spawned one today, i put level 83 memory there, connected it, i even entered the zone to test teleport out/in. But zone is still 83, so either i'm doing something wrong, or it is caped in some way?

I didn't found one yet, but you have to connect lvl 83 zone to the memory chain _before_ you get a modifier or this zone will not have it.
"
Dzedsa wrote:
"
evilmindcz wrote:

I didn't found one yet, but you have to connect lvl 83 zone to the memory chain _before_ you get a modifier or this zone will not have it.

It is not a modifier, it's amplifier - the yellow square that is already there before you place a memory.

Wanna share my Shield currently am experimenting with. WIthout Necro Aegis passive.

7050 HP + 625 ES.
Several deathless Uber Elders now (though they drop nothing at all =\)

Am selling my alternative gear (Elder Helmet + Elder Boots + Gloves + Belt + Shield) for Ex-es in-game @SpookyScarySpectreons if anyone is interested in uber-end game one
Last edited by Tusk_Luv on Mar 28, 2019, 2:40:17 PM
this build is very flexible, I am 7050 hp now without this kind of shield and still almost 6mln shaper dps. at 91 lvl

Last part... of gearing... finished!
Last edited by Tusk_Luv on Mar 28, 2019, 2:43:18 PM
"
Tusk_Luv wrote:

Last part... of gearing... finished!

Wow, very nice boots, can you plz describe how have you got the one? I mean the chain of actions with buying some boots with stats or crafting in syntheser by yourself and etc. thank you in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info