Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
vn0094 wrote:
hi, im using additional curse chest Wand and shield version,
1. which curses i should using?
2. If i use conductivity curse (with shock), should I take out skitter bot gem and turn on Wraith + Zealotry buff? Any suggestions for buffs
3. I see some guys have Wraith Zealotry and Skitter bot also, how can they activate 3 of it at the same time ???
4. my Slave drivers bossing is good but Blight map is hard to me. Do you switch to another spectres for 15 Blighted map ??

Thank you,

1. Enfeeble/temporal chain if you want defensive option. Conductivity if you want more damage

2. Cant shock due to Elemental Focus with Spectres.

3. Wrath, Zealotry and skitter is possible by having passives and items that reduces mana reserved or enlighten.

4. If you're having issues with Slave Drivers for blighted maps, you'd have more trouble with the others (imo). Just use towers to your advantage to bottleneck mobs. Can look at Kayella's video of Wand and shield T15.
"
ElCatti wrote:
"
eileenbg wrote:
Anyone managed to complete Vaal Omnitect challenge with summoner build..? :)

I saw a video, read some info and tips, but still seems almost impossible to me as I see it. Tried once, got a Tempest Tower II, but still the Boss only made the blue half circle waves around him and did not used any pink buble circle debuff at all...

You need a room that adds tempests to the room.
Click this, go to incursion and look for tempest.

There probably is a better way but i let my spectres transition him into add phase and unsummoned them shortly before it ends, then i let my zombies get him to 10% before unsummoning them. From then on it is waiting till the boss does his wave, but be careful you dont always get shocked on hit, and a tempest. When you have both kill the boss with Culling Strike from the still standing AG.

I did had Tempest Room, my bad I wrote Tower... :D I had Tempest Room II in Temple, but Boss only did these blue waves around him and I didn't even saw а single of that other pink bubble circle casting inside Boss room as I saw it in this video I found:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QCRAdalCeo

and with the Culling Strike, you mean to leave AG kill it or? Cause I am kinda confused ;))

I am curious what skill used that guy for a final blow and killing the Boss?
Last edited by eileenbg on Oct 17, 2019, 2:10:59 AM
"
vn0094 wrote:
"
kayella wrote:
"
dokidokidango wrote:
Any thoughts on replacing Enhance with Conductivity and anointing Whispers of Doom > Ravenous Horde?

Enhance only adds -4% all resist to Elemental Weakness, so it feels like an extra -44% Lightning Resist and 14% chance to shock would be better than the prior combination?

I don't recommend dual curse anymore because you will probably only ever curse endgame bosses (everything else will die before you can curse) so it's a wasted anointment or 3ex craft.

If you feel the enhance is unnecessary, consider it a free socket to put something else in. So for PoH build, you could move one of the gems from the body into the gloves and put AG in the body. Then equip it for -9% lightning res, etc.*

btw, you would need to replace elemental focus if you want to shock.

* I might actually do this for a PoH build update for 3.9, assuming necro doesn't get nerfed into the bin.

is there really bro? No curses on UE or Aul too??

As Kayella says in the quote, you will curse endgame bosses. Just not much else since things will die so fast, making it a questionable investment given the costs and opportunity costs.
A really good fuckin* build. SOLID
Thanks kayella.
Hey,
I was wondering in the Wand and Shield build.

Could we replace Vaal skeletons by Vaal Molten Shell ?
To get more defense especially for delve 500+

Wanted to know also for gloves gems links,
Zealotry + Enligten could be better than Precision + Generosity ?

Wanted your opinion on this sorry if it were ask before !
Stay sane Exile !

What's the strat to defeat chimera when he shrouds himself (PoH build)?

If i can see him after the third shroud i'm basically dead.

I'm getting stunlock and can't sustain or move.

I've realocated like 7-8 points (from dps nodes, dps that i don't really need actually) in life ( from 3700 to 4650 ) but i feel like it's just rng with this build.

Some would say instaphase him is the solution, but like sometimes the boss trigger his attack even when instanuked so i'm not sure ( 1/2 i instaphase him without shroud).

What should i do ?
"
Solemplow wrote:

I've realocated like 7-8 points (from dps nodes, dps that i don't really need actually) in life ( from 3700 to 4650 ) but i feel like it's just rng with this build.

Some would say instaphase him is the solution, but like sometimes the boss trigger his attack even when instanuked so i'm not sure ( 1/2 i instaphase him without shroud).

What should i do ?

370p hp is too low in the first place, youre probably too squishy. Im at 6200 without respeccing anything.

What you can try is to spec brine king pantheon and just use your karui flask. If thats not enough id say get tankier.
"
eileenbg wrote:
and I didn't even saw а single of that other pink bubble circle casting

The colors are different depending on the Tempest you get.

"
eileenbg wrote:
and with the Culling Strike, you mean to leave AG kill it or? Cause I am kinda confused ;))

I am curious what skill used that guy for a final blow and killing the Boss?

No, my AG gives me Culling Strike from his Kingmaker.
And anything you use that damages an enemy can trigger CS, so Flame Dash, Arma Brand or BV in my case.
But just do what worldpk suggested and equip a Speakers Wrath Helmet, you just have to pay attention not to accidentially kill it with a Flame Dash.
"
worldpk wrote:
"
Solemplow wrote:

What should i do ?

370p hp is too low in the first place, youre probably too squishy. Im at 6200 without respeccing anything.

What you can try is to spec brine king pantheon and just use your karui flask. If thats not enough id say get tankier.

I'm lvl 82, so i just took all the constitution "wheel" to have 4660 hp(and dropped some of the dps nodes i had).

I don't know how you can get 2000 more hp with just slightly better life roll on gear.

EDIT: I will see on pob if 3lifes node and 200 more life can do the 2000hp difference.
Last edited by Solemplow on Oct 17, 2019, 8:39:32 AM
Hey i will testing the Build.

Where i find the Spectre?

In Maps or in Akt 1-10?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info