Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Crafted bone helm
120 life
45 fr
44 LR
4% reduced mana reserve helm

Save two nodes, time to go uber hunting.
Last edited by Deklnu on Mar 18, 2019, 5:28:18 PM
If your killing mobs you should have phasing up...

Move. Move. Move.

Syndicate has yet to kill me... Just run in a circle around them. Get hit move away for a sec. All the syndicate adds fill flasks fast.

Moving is the key to this class. Stand still and get hit.

Build is a bit of a glass canon. I went the dual wand/arco route. Fits my playstyle.

MOVE... lol. Just move.

NS

"
old_nihilist wrote:
Guys, very happy to play this build now. In the last league I was playing GC miner and done all content, that build had a lot of damage but there was a problem with survivability. What about of this build, the situation is the same )).

I have a tons of damage but there is a lot of cases when I can get oneshot and.... and become angry >:/.....

Are there some improvements for me just to increase survivability ? Hate sydicate for almost 100% oneshot...

Have 5400 hp and 1300 ES, lvl 86.... can't level cuz Im dying in every map...

check my profile plz. TY!
How do you use 2 auras(haste+zealotry in my case)?. They reserve my whole mana pool. I saw that it's been asked before but couldn't find an answer.

edit: nvm found the answer, my bad.
Last edited by caer on Mar 18, 2019, 6:04:31 PM
I decided to drop few jewel nodes from a tree - as i think they are only worth 3+ points if they have 4 top stats. Like really top. Took "natural" nodes in templar area instead, sitting at 7200hp now, fits my playstyle much better. Plus its slightly more DPS anyway (because of my not so good jewels of course).

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAQHBLMFtQj0FScWbxo4HNwdFCLqIvQj9iSqJy8o-iziMHEwfDIBMtE1kjbpN9Q6QjpYOuE8LUGHRUdFnUZxSp9LV0t4TLNNkk25TeNRR1NSVK5VxlnzWpFfsGD4YetmVGaeZrpncWpDaqxr22wLbRlvnnIPfRh90oLHgwmDX4PMg9uExYVgjLGNfY2_jxqPRpBVkyeUb5itmuCboZu1oOahL6IAplemrKcIqH2qqarErJiwd7IZtAy3PriTvOq-isBmwOPDOspKytPMvM960B_Tj9P71CPYvdle3ajfiuNq6Nbr7uyD7T_v6_Af8bPyRffX-ej60v4K_oH-jw==?accountName=evilmindcz&realm=pc&characterName=ArmadaNemrtvych
with necro aegis build have good dps but glass cannon style without really working defence mechanic, without necro aegis build have good defence but low dps :(
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
Hey is there anyone out there that can help me out to get some CFE's. I have looked for ages and they are just not appearing and now I am out of beach and shore maps. Please pm me in game

My gamer name is @Synthesiast

Thanks guys

lol did a peninsular map and what do I find there after posting this.
Last edited by kiwilander on Mar 19, 2019, 2:00:43 AM
Hey there, im looking to try this out as my very first summoner build. there are some things i dont really understand, like the fire eating cannibals. why are you using those over regular spectres?

and why the use of the victario's charity?
Last edited by Karathis on Mar 19, 2019, 4:55:20 AM
"
Karathis wrote:
Hey there, im looking to try this out as my very first summoner build. there are some things i dont really understand, like the fire eating cannibals. why are you using those over regular spectres?

and why the use of the victario's charity?

You can have any monster in game as an "spectre". So there is nothing like "regular spectre", you can just choose whatever you want.

Victario's Charity together with Necromantic Aegis node give spectres charges.
Offtopic question:
Did anyone try solarsworn archmages? (https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Solarsworn+Archmage)
Sadly PoB doesn't support them but i feel they could be really strong if build correctly . I don't want to lose fire eaters right now so I can't experiment with them
i am trying this build right now, following the levelling guide. im at level 28 right now with spectres, got it 5 linked and the damage is absolute hot garbage. the survivability is also pretty damn bad. what am i doing wrong?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info