Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I love the build, however minotaur 1 shots me for some reason, and my spectres tends to die often vs t16 bosses.

When I look at PoB my DPS is around 900k, and the mapping clearspeed is very nice.

I just die way to much - any advice?
Ty for suggestion. Tested victario-its realy much more dps, but +9% ms and more hp is my current choice. After replacing AOE gem-did uber elder with instant phases. Ty very much for explanation!
"
HenrikOPB wrote:
I love the build, however minotaur 1 shots me for some reason, and my spectres tends to die often vs t16 bosses.

When I look at PoB my DPS is around 900k, and the mapping clearspeed is very nice.

What's your life at? o.o It looks like you're missing life on most of your equipment.
How do you guys deal with elemental reflect map mods? I feel like I am playing god mode until I play maps with elemental reflect then my slave drivers die and it feels like a regular build still beating the map but much slower with a few deaths.
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Sep 18, 2019, 2:55:52 PM
"
"
HenrikOPB wrote:

What's your life at? o.o It looks like you're missing life on most of your equipment.

5000 or so and 2k shield - but yeah, I can get a little more life on boots, rings. More life on armor is 5ex upgrade, but I doubt it will make me not instant killed.

if u check the video he takes less than 50%/3k dmg from minotaur hit and almost instant heals it..
Quick question, for the +1 to maximum number of spectres armor from delve. Is it only a drop from the really rare minion and aura nodes or can you get this prefix just like how you'd get +1 to spectre level boots and +3 to minion helmet, by using bound fossil and just praying you get a good roll?

Just wondering because armors with this stat and 5 trash stats on a bad base is already 1+ ex and I would rather just roll one myself at that rate if it's possible.
"
kayella wrote:
"
RexieRabbit wrote:
Yeah I echo this on the PoH build. I don't think its nearly the amount of damage I had with wand and shield (I had an absurdly good wand and extreme amounts of minion damage)

"
De_Don wrote:
Is it though? Im thinking about switching to MoM/EB but PoB says the difference in damage is pretty significant.

I alway have fun with my collection of legacy gear in standard. This is what Slave Drivers can scale to with a wand & shield:

Can't get anywhere near this with PoH.

I would like to see this path of building.
Last edited by Orbitalx on Sep 18, 2019, 3:24:18 PM
"
Stavik96 wrote:
Quick question, for the +1 to maximum number of spectres armor from delve. Is it only a drop from the really rare minion and aura nodes or can you get this prefix just like how you'd get +1 to spectre level boots and +3 to minion helmet, by using bound fossil and just praying you get a good roll?

Just wondering because armors with this stat and 5 trash stats on a bad base is already 1+ ex and I would rather just roll one myself at that rate if it's possible.

Drop only.
Hi again,

need some help :)) Prolly a noob question and a problem, but I wanted to use Desecrate in a map not in h/o but skill saying it can't be used?!? So far I did not get any problem like that, but now somehow it appeared.

Desecrate gem is in my weapon along with the other two gems like it is written in the build and as I said I used it till now w/o any problems at all so far.

If I remove Desecrate and put in in another item's green socket skill is OK and working, but it is not working in my Wand anymore...

Could trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill be the problem? And if yes is there a way to avoid this problem..? :)

Thanks in advance!
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
De_Don wrote:

Few pages back someone posted the idea of anointing Death Attunement on your amulet saving 7 passive points. Death Attunement costs 1 silver and 2 crappy oils so there's almost no costs to it.

I checked it out and it works. For those passive points you could take either Ravenous Horde for 4 points (15.6% more dps) or Enduring Bond for 5 points (16.8% more dps). I took both and let go of one jewel slot, no way a rare ghastly jewel can give me 15%+ dps.

Might be a nice little update :)

PoB: https://pastebin.com/wW8nJWP2

This is actually rather good idea - i think i will just anoint DA, then take Ravenous Horde, then i can still take Righteous Army, because i take Sovereignty circle so i'm close to it. Then i dont need Leadership, so i can connect to Acrobatics from Sentinel (and take always underestimated Profane Chemistry).

And when i'll link my +1 chest with 2nd curse, i seriously think about taking Avatar of Fire, its only 2 points with this version of tree, i dont need to care about any random damage from my equip messing with EE, and whats most important, i can get rid of Armageddon Brand and use some more aoe-friendly lighting gem to proceed EE... Thoughts? :-)

Ive never really understood Avatar of Fire. Doesnt it say that you only deal fire dmg and no other dmg? So any other lightning gem will be converted to fire. Making EE useless. Right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info