Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I'm working on swapping over to the pure spectre build from the league start. I don't really want to spend the currency on the gear for an animate golem right now, is it fine to just swap it out for zombies or is there something else that would be better?
I am reading that Stone Golem does not work properly at the moment. (Doesn’t slam)

For the SSF league starter should I be using something else?
Hey, what are good points to remove on single cluster pure spectres build on level 90?
Hey Kay... Thanks Again!!!!

I really thought his league was going to suck... It turned out alot better than I thought. The crabs are great specs. Took a bit of getting used to but they clear everything.

So far the only thing that has damaged them was a rippy T-15 legion double boss encounter.

Really impressed with these guys...

Lots of new tactics... Wall of water fountains acts as a wall and being able to hide behind things while they murder everything.

NS
What does SRS do for us when we are deep into red maps? Given that 90% of our mana is reserved for Hatred/Skitterbots, is there a path to replacing this in our helmet with something else?
"
safaribot wrote:
What does SRS do for us when we are deep into red maps? Given that 90% of our mana is reserved for Hatred/Skitterbots, is there a path to replacing this in our helmet with something else?

I swapped to the pure spectre build. you drop srs and get CoDT instead basically. also Devouring Diadem so you can use energy shield to cast stuff.
Hi Kay, really loving the build at lvl 82 with pretty decent gear.

Currently I have 20% quality on my spectre / zombie / vaal skele gems. What other gems in order of importance do you recommend getting 20% quality first?
why do we use spell cascade in the trigger wand? is it because otherwise the diadem will eat the corpses and the offering cant be triggered?
As someone found out that the Crushclaw wall effect made the enemy take 50% increased cold damage, could it be viable to somehow use a triad grip to convert all of our damage to cold to make use of that OP effect?
"
ducminh1712 wrote:
As someone found out that the Crushclaw wall effect made the enemy take 50% increased cold damage, could it be viable to somehow use a triad grip to convert all of our damage to cold to make use of that OP effect?

Yes, a lot of spectre builds are already utlizing triad grip right now, but whether to use it actually depends on your build. The thing with triad grip is:

1. If u r not using cold spectres, u will need 4 green, and that affect your socket gems. We are already tight on gem slots.

2. There's a conversion priority flow:

Physical → Lightning → Cold → Fire → Chaos

If u r using lightning attack spectres this is a big problem, because the spectre's built-in lightning conversion will prioritize over triad grip, so that may be a problem say u want 100% cold or something like that.

3. Numberwise
It depends. Crab's 50% inc cold dmg taken is big, but I do not suggest u to build fully on it - it's still a minor effect. Focus on overall dmg, instead of just cold.

My final build has RS 96% cold + 4% phys, and carrion 62% cold + 38% phys. This is only with Hatred + grip of council. For me this is enough. I don't know about u, though ;)
Last edited by SnowRhex on Jan 25, 2021, 7:54:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info