Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Been crafting add life remove life 7 times now without renewal ;(

Last edited by wiwigvn on Aug 7, 2020, 11:22:33 PM
"
wiwigvn wrote:

Rotten Claws is not useful actually (Sentry has about 5% phys damage after scaling hatred) so you can remove attack mod. That will open 2x prefix. Maybe easier to roll renewal like this?
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:

Rotten Claws is not useful actually (Sentry has about 5% phys damage after scaling hatred) so you can remove attack mod. That will open 2x prefix. Maybe easier to roll renewal like this?

I keep Rotten Claw just to balance the layout of the notable (only Rotten Claw, Raze, and Call the slaughter can balance them out). It will save 1 passive. Actually in hindsight, I should have just reforge life until I got renewal then aug crit for vicious bite, I thought I would save the cost of aug crit (100c) ;(
์Hi, Thank you for the great guide.

I have some noob question "Can we get spectre form other hideout?"
Thank you :)
"
fattyhungry wrote:
์Hi, Thank you for the great guide.

I have some noob question "Can we get spectre form other hideout?"
Thank you :)

Yes
Hi,

What's boots do you guys recommend for Animate Guardian (what mods if rare) and what enchant?

I will be really appreciate for reply.

EDIT: I use Pure Spectre (redemption sentry)
Last edited by Ventori on Aug 8, 2020, 1:43:47 PM
"
Ventori wrote:
Hi,

What's boots do you guys recommend for Animate Guardian (what mods if rare) and what enchant?

I will be really appreciate for reply.

I like Victarios boots because they give 10% move speed to all allies
Is Botteled faith useful for this build? Does it increase damage of minions?
"
Ankha_Cat wrote:
Is Botteled faith useful for this build? Does it increase damage of minions?

Yes it's a huge damage increase for crit builds! As long as the boss is in the consecrated ground area, they will take increased crit strikes and damage from all sources, including from minions.
Early SSF what sort of annoint would you go for? ravenous horde is far far away since it has 2 opal in it. ty for the amazing build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info