Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
caer wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:

One question I do have that maybe I'm not quite understanding is that cast with damage taken is linked to immortal call and phase run. Per the first page of the build, it says to keep CWDT and IC at level 1(which I understand), but what about phase run? Should that even be linked? The Phase Run gem on page 1 shows that it's leveled to 20, but won't that keep the skill from activating because it's to high too cause a Proc from CWDT? especially since it tells me that "I cannot cast this spell directly"

You cast the Phase Run yourself, it's not meant to be activated by CWDT so you level it up to level 20

Okay, do you know why it's linked in that particular gem configuration then on page 1? And when I try and click on it to cast it, in the tool tip area, it says, "skill can't be used". I guess I will unlink it then, but I keep thinking, there must be some reason he linked it to cast when damage taken. Unless that was purely an error?.........
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
caer wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:

One question I do have that maybe I'm not quite understanding is that cast with damage taken is linked to immortal call and phase run. Per the first page of the build, it says to keep CWDT and IC at level 1(which I understand), but what about phase run? Should that even be linked? The Phase Run gem on page 1 shows that it's leveled to 20, but won't that keep the skill from activating because it's to high too cause a Proc from CWDT? especially since it tells me that "I cannot cast this spell directly"

You cast the Phase Run yourself, it's not meant to be activated by CWDT so you level it up to level 20

Okay, do you know why it's linked in that particular gem configuration then on page 1? And when I try and click on it to cast it, in the tool tip area, it says, "skill can't be used". I guess I will unlink it then, but I keep thinking, there must be some reason he linked it to cast when damage taken. Unless that was purely an error?.........

Because you only have level 3, just level it over CWDT limit to be able to selfcast it.
"

Because you only have level 3, just level it over CWDT limit to be able to selfcast it.

Okay got it, thanks! I was kind of thinking that, but what you say makes sense. Glad to hear it will let me self cast at a higher level.......
I do not understand .. where does the 4 spectre come from?

UDP. found yourself =))
Last edited by kotobuffer on Apr 6, 2019, 10:56:32 PM
While I'm really enjoying this build, it's my first spectre build, but unlike other builds I've leveled in the past,I am finding myself dying about 3 times with almost every boss(currently in act 8). The problem seems to be that I can't seem to get my spectre'e to focus on the boss. I will use convocation to pull them to me, but more times then not, it seems like spectres are just running around the boss, and not necessarily. Sometimes they are attacking the adds, when they should be focused on the boss. That's probably the part of this build that's frustrating me the most............

Hopefully what everyone is saying is true in that this build will get much much stronger once I hit maps and then I will start melting things. But I'm finding the leveling process extremely painful..........I don't think I've ever died as much as I've died leveling this build LOL....
Last edited by Mentoya on Apr 6, 2019, 11:18:08 PM
"
Mentoya wrote:
While I'm really enjoying this build, it's my first spectre build, but unlike other builds I've leveled in the past,I am finding myself dying about 3 times with almost every boss(currently in act 8). The problem seems to be that I can't seem to get my spectre'e to focus on the boss. I will use convocation to pull them to me, but more times then not, it seems like spectres are just running around the boss, and not necessarily. Sometimes they are attacking the adds, when they should be focused on the boss. That's probably the part of this build that's frustrating me the most............

Hopefully what everyone is saying is true in that this build will get much much stronger once I hit maps and then I will start melting things. But I'm finding the leveling process extremely painful..........I don't think I've ever died as much as I've died leveling this build LOL....

Are u applying Storm Brand on boss?
And not running too far away? If u run too far - spectres will run after u

I died mb 1-2 times during all acts (kitava i think) idk rly. Was sticking to the leveling guide and all info from the topic
Last edited by Tusk_Luv on Apr 7, 2019, 12:57:22 AM
"
Tusk_Luv wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:

Are u applying Storm Brand on boss?
And not running too far away? If u run too far - spectres will run after u

I died mb 1-2 times during all acts (kitava i think) idk rly. Was sticking to the leveling guide and all info from the topic

I'm definitely spamming storm brand. But running is maybe the problem, maybe I'm running too far from the boss, maybe I should just stand next to the boss(facetank distance) and see if that helps.
Last edited by Mentoya on Apr 7, 2019, 1:02:40 AM
"
Mentoya wrote:

I'm definitely spamming storm brand. But running is maybe the problem, maybe I'm running too far from the boss, maybe I should just stand next to the boss(facetank distance) and see if that helps.

Try running circles around the boss. U will find the range yourself where u'r pretty safe and Spectres keep attacking still
Hi guys one question u see the abyss jewel impact? What is best set up for us I prefer looking for 3%dmg and 3% cast speed on dps 4 life is to low for me xd
I think i cant get 6 link Vis Mortis, should i use 5 link Vis Mortis or 6 link body armor with bonus hp?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info