Get A Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points - Chaos and Order Returns!

your mtx is overpriced
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Automaton Wings for 5 coins ho decoration, gg :D
Of course a few days after I buy things :/
"
sarannah101 wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
"
nadnerb wrote:
why

exactly

chaos and order was the most anatomically stupid crap they have ever released and that is because they failed to translate the original concept art which started off really good

the new set is nice but I need even more to pay Tancent

Honestly I think it is the other way around, the chaos and order mystery box contained great looking items. While the apocalypse box in my opinion does not, and I suspect doesn't sell too well.

Maybe GGG should never remove mystery boxes, even when the contents are put in the shop... why not allow people that want to gamble to gamble on whichever past or present box they want at whatever time?

PS: Does anyone else think the pure light portal looks like a giant butthole?

我個人覺得你的提議 永久販售每一種 箱子但不要放入商店販售也是很好~~
但我覺得如果已經採取限時販售~~已經結束販售了....就不應該再回放來讓大家抽
"
Velari wrote:
This is the weirdest news post in quite a while. Bringing back an old mystery box seems really random, and just invites speculation as to the reasoning. And then burying an armour set, which is usually kind of a big deal, in the news post is also very odd. One of the better looking ones, too (subjective, of course).

But hey, now we know for certain that mystery boxes are not exclusive to the period they were originally sold in and can return to the store on a whim. Good to know.

Well said.
#NeverGoing90
Uh oh. Am I too late?
got wings from it!!
Regardless thats its over now and im just now looking at the webpage since ive been back... private event that the company is giving out free prizes too?? Pretty much just dropped a ball on all your average players or even more some that play none stop but just dont stream...

GGG just took a hit from my book.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info