Get A Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points - Chaos and Order Returns!

this is so sad, alexa play despacito
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
"
Bullsat2 wrote:
"
ALK2184 wrote:
You do this now? mid league after people have already dropped money on boxes? That's pretty fucking shady. Is this what we can expect more of after Tencent has purchased you? I've spent a fair deal in general, and about 100$ this league on boxes alone and planned to buy supporter packs. I'll have to rethink that purchase, and I definitely won't be buying anymore boxes in the future until the league is about to end.

This is how they usually do things, even before the Tencent thing? Dont see where you get any of your points from.

No, it isn't. They don't bring back old boxes and then make them bonuses. If you don't see where I get my points, you have your head up your ass.
To late this offer -.- just got the Supporter Pack and sold all my points -.-
Apparently i`m the luckiest one over here

Last league i got free Innocence wings

Not i got free Automaton wings. Woot-woot!!
Great!
that good )
130 points for the helmet only ._. wtf
the box give me a glove 5 times.. im so sad..
reintroducing old boxes LOL

just more proof that you don't get the support you need anymore imo.

maybe it's time to fire some people, it's not like you need to be 130 to make something like incursion..
1 big map, couple of rooms and an npc with 3 voice lines, 10 should be enough to do so little.

it's starting to feel a lot like wow, work as little as possible, milk as much as possible the couple of poor loyal supporters there are left..
IGN: Bluntexile
Last edited by Bluntexile on Jul 8, 2018, 10:25:28 AM
"
cgexile wrote:
"
nadnerb wrote:
why

exactly

chaos and order was the most anatomically stupid crap they have ever released and that is because they failed to translate the original concept art which started off really good

the new set is nice but I need even more to pay Tancent

Honestly I think it is the other way around, the chaos and order mystery box contained great looking items. While the apocalypse box in my opinion does not, and I suspect doesn't sell too well.

Maybe GGG should never remove mystery boxes, even when the contents are put in the shop... why not allow people that want to gamble to gamble on whichever past or present box they want at whatever time?

PS: Does anyone else think the pure light portal looks like a giant butthole?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info