[3.3 SC Inc] MF Windripper TS Deadeye. Go from <50c to 1 Mirror

"
godsmusic wrote:
maybe im dumb, but why no divination distilate flask??? isnt that just free quant/rarity

You won't be able to keep distillate active since you reach full life/mana quite easily.

"
Mutubah wrote:
Do you usually do your temples when doing T3 burial? Do you only do them if you have at least one of the currency/double corrupt/level 3 gem rooms?

I normally do them, just a quick run through grabbing whatever may or may not be valuable. It's usually not too hard to get at least one useful room in a temple.

help me pls stop farm
// ok read the first post :D

... however, the build feels squishy sometimes in burial chambers, maybe my 2.7k life at level 72 is the key problem ( res capped ).

but hard to levelup when dying often ^^
Last edited by bex_HB on Jul 16, 2018, 3:27:35 PM
Why Inspired Learning? This is my first time playing PoE and I started with a selfcast arc befor I created my Deadeye... is the jewel that good? I see some Deadeyes running up to 3 :O

Also... what should I invest in next? feels like the most expensive stuff is coming up xD
"
hachel wrote:
Why Inspired Learning? This is my first time playing PoE and I started with a selfcast arc befor I created my Deadeye... is the jewel that good? I see some Deadeyes running up to 3 :O

Also... what should I invest in next? feels like the most expensive stuff is coming up xD

It is amazing, really, try it. There is no sense to run more than 1 since you kill shitloads of rares in minutes and all these mods are active at same time.
How the fuck I'm supposed to use Vaal Haste when almost all my mana is reserved? Someone said that is self activated or whatever but I don't see that happen
"
nico5051 wrote:
How the fuck I'm supposed to use Vaal Haste when almost all my mana is reserved? Someone said that is self activated or whatever but I don't see that happen

Vaal Haste does not cost mana.
... thinking about buying 6l Qotf because of RNG
... yolo getting 250 fusings and go
... 6l with ~200th

i love rng lol
Elemental Weakness on hit corruption on gloves, its better than the assasin mark?
Last edited by Allthenight on Jul 25, 2018, 5:43:55 PM
"
Elemental Weakness on hit corruption on gloves, its better than the assasin mark?

If you can get it, yes. Frenzy charge remains to be the best corruption you can get though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info