Price Check on Gems

I'm going to start a new character soon, but before I do I want to complete the gems required for my desired build. I wish to know the prices on the following gems, thanks if you're helping out!:

* Frostbite
* Elemental Weakness
* Temporal Chains
* Projectile Weakness
* Clarity
* Discipline
* Frost Wall
* Faster Casting
* Spell Totem
* Reduced Mana
* Increased AoE
apart from everything else on your list, which costs around an alch to a chaos orb or so in value, spell totem, reduced mana, and ele weakness go between 2 chaos to 1 gcp in value. Ele weakness can and is often also sold for around 1.5 gcp value, so don't be surprised if people ask for around that much.

Regards.
1337 21gn17ur3
Can anyone confirm the above message?
That's usefull. Can't find what the "w" stands for tho, care to explain?
I'm just curious, but you actually won't get any of those gems as quest rewards with the character you want to try your build?
If nothing else a few are rather easy to get with an hour or so of playing a different char (definatly not all, but e.g. a witch can get you Frostbite and clarity if you run her up the the Delving into sin quest in act 2 (clarity can be already taken for killing brutus))
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
From my understanding of that document, a scroll of identify is the equivalent of 5 'units' of w such that if a gem was worth 100w, it is also worth 20 identify scrolls. Am I right?

On another note, I didn't realise knockback was worth a lot! I'm gonna sell my one when I get home from work/gymmmmmm.
"
Balhaar wrote:
I'm going to start a new character soon, but before I do I want to complete the gems required for my desired build. I wish to know the prices on the following gems, thanks if you're helping out!:

* Frostbite
* Elemental Weakness
* Temporal Chains
* Projectile Weakness
* Clarity
* Discipline
* Frost Wall
* Faster Casting
* Spell Totem
* Reduced Mana
* Increased AoE

OP - what you have to remember is that a lot of these are quest rewards, which can be obtained with just a little effort, and therefore will be quite cheap (assuming no additional quality %).

Which is what a lot of people spamming trade seem to forget...
4 Bottle caps.
"
Balhaar wrote:
That's usefull. Can't find what the "w" stands for tho, care to explain?

I'm guessing the 'w' stands for 'white items' since they sell for 1 scroll fragment. makes sense since you need 5 to make an identity scroll and those are worth 5w.

Just a guess, but it makes sense to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info