NEW PATCH AND A NEW GLITCH

So we have a new patch that came with more ridiculous glitches that could have been caught with the most elementary of tests.....SHOCKER.

Oh and still no tab pricing. Am I really supposed to believe tab pricing is a 1 year project?

Jeff and the others I have communicated with seem to be very nice, (and hard working) people and this is nothing personal. It should be called out however that we are forced to wait for things they would fix immediately if it were the case on PC.

Either the xbox team is waaay too small or they are not recruiting the necessary talent. PERIOD.

I refuse to continue my consistent donations to GGG until it's obvious those of us on xbox are not red headed step children.
Last bumped on Jul 6, 2018, 5:05:37 PM
I bought the map tab thinking that I was going to put a price on a map and all the duplicates would go with that price. I think this is very unfair, there is a video demonstration of the ggg, until today it has not been fixed, if someone asks for a refund or process.
If I'm not mistaken in the map tab, I can not save Harbinger league maps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qADauYUVUPw
Last edited by stark_47 on Jul 5, 2018, 1:39:33 PM
"
stark_47 wrote:
If I'm not mistaken in the map tab, I can not save Harbinger league maps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qADauYUVUPw

You have to have multiple map tabs if you want to do this. You can choose what type of maps go in the tab by changing its type (eg War of the Atlas).

Personally I just burned through all my old red maps in standard and vendor the rest.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"
Pbfloyd2112 wrote:
So we have a new patch that came with more ridiculous glitches that could have been caught with the most elementary of tests.....SHOCKER.

Hello,

If you're experiencing issues please read the read the FAQ and then make a thread with details of the problem. I'm more than happy to investigate issues as I'm made aware of them.
What support you talking about ? Some 1 year old meme account with 0 challenges 0 achivements 0 supporter packs.

You also didn't describe any problem and you expect help like wtf is this?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Jul 5, 2018, 6:20:04 PM
Well as you mention it, account linking is not in, so all his supoprt on xbox, he cannot show here. One other thing on the todo list. Its not our fault we have to make an empty account here, to communicate. Don't expect an xbox player to buy pc support packs, just to be valuable enough to talk on the xbox forums...
Last edited by filix on Jul 5, 2018, 6:37:46 PM
"
What support you talking about ? Some 1 year old meme account with 0 challenges 0 achivements 0 supporter packs.

You also didn't describe any problem and you expect help like wtf is this?

I've bought every support pack since this was introduced to xbox [Removed by Support].

Just finally tired of the glitches. They can see what they are because they are obvious. I've played that role since Harbinger and I'm a bit tired of it. I had to quit the first several weeks of this league simply because I rolled a molten strike build so shut your face....dont care how many icons are next to your lame name.

XBOXERS have been asking to have our accounts linked to our accounts on the forum [Removed by Support]. That's why it shows nothing [Removed by Support]. This is the xbox portion of the forum [Removed by Support].
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Jul 6, 2018, 8:25:46 AM
"
I've bought every support pack since this was introduced to xbox [Removed by Support].

Just finally tired of the glitches. They can see what they are because they are obvious. I've played that role since Harbinger and I'm a bit tired of it. I had to quit the first several weeks of this league simply because I rolled a molten strike build so shut your face....dont care how many icons are next to your lame name.

XBOXERS have been asking to have our accounts linked to our accounts on the forum [Removed by Support]. That's why it shows nothing [Removed by Support]. This is the xbox portion of the forum [Removed by Support].

Molten strike isn't glitched and its even more than fine after they fix fps issues [Removed by Support].
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by Blank_GGG on Jul 6, 2018, 8:27:10 AM
"
"

Molten strike isn't glitched and its even more than fine after they fix fps issues [Removed by Support]

Do you even play xbox? Or just fantrolling the xbox forums?
"
filix wrote:
Do you even play xbox? Or just fantrolling the xbox forums?

Troll to da max idd.
37 challanges on pc + expert on the entire xbox experience is hard to take serious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info