[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Got about 20 ex invested into it atm and frankly it destroys anything.

However i get a little bit motion sick from it, so kinda would like to see if you can do in the future another build without flicker strike.

Ty.
"
Saladin2 wrote:
why not use a Kaom heart since it gives 40% increased fire damage and a corrupted one gives addition 40-50% increased damage and use 2 swords instead of one each for 1 skill? wouldnt that increase our Hp by a lot and also increase damage we make?

its specifically setup this way to not need the clunky wep sweps. if you are fine with them, go ahead. its a decent option.
Is leveling with Molten Strike really the fastest way? Any chance I could improve it with certain uniques?
In act 2 make sure to grab herald of ash and about every 2 acts upgrade your 2h weapon purely based on physical damage I have level'd to 66 with molten strike so far based on that alone also throw on anger to amplify the added fire damage will help alot during leveling and make sure to use to link your molten strike up with ancestral call it is very good for pack clear don't swap it for multistrike only for bosses imo.

Can also do a cwdt - enfeeble - fire golem - immortal call for survivability and added damage.
"
deathopz wrote:
In act 2 make sure to grab herald of ash and about every 2 acts upgrade your 2h weapon purely based on physical damage I have level'd to 66 with molten strike so far based on that alone also throw on anger to amplify the added fire damage will help alot during leveling and make sure to use to link your molten strike up with ancestral call it is very good for pack clear don't swap it for multistrike only for bosses imo.

Can also do a cwdt - enfeeble - fire golem - immortal call for survivability and added damage.

I have enough currency for leveling uniques so that should be no problem. My question was rather that if going melee for leveling is faster than say going caster/trap and later respeccing?
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
"
deathopz wrote:

I have enough currency for leveling uniques so that should be no problem. My question was rather that if going melee for leveling is faster than say going caster/trap and later respeccing?

Well what you can do is rush the brand nodes thru the left side of scion start next to elemental overload first grab the life/str nodes to the shaper node and go up like you are going to get elemental overload and you can grab the spell damage nodes that scion can access early then get the resist nodes. Stormbrand is a nice leveling skill imo should carry pretty hard just skip out on the 2h skill wheel at bottom of duelist and rush to the elemental wheel to the far right like shown in the lvl67 tree for the build.

You may want to get more life than damage in rushing to these nodes to get your brand damage up you will probably want to swap to armageddon brand whenever you can cause this build focuses on fire damage.
Last edited by deathopz on Jan 11, 2019, 12:18:01 PM
do I have to insert flicker strike stones into armor? or can be in the sword, and molten in the body? or fundamentally flicker strike in a sword?
"
germessia wrote:
do I have to insert flicker strike stones into armor? or can be in the sword, and molten in the body? or fundamentally flicker strike in a sword?

The only thing that matters when deciding where to put flicker strike or molten strike into either your body or weapon is does it have the right color sockets for all my support gems for the skill. They will work exactly the same whether they are in the weapon or body.
Oh, bro) reassured me: D I thought I would have to change my body. Thank you very much
Current Gear:
Spoiler

Hello Everyone, started out new this league and went with arc witch to get started and moved over to this build as a change of pace and really enjoying it so far. Wanted to get some feedback on what I think i should be headed too and see if I'm on the right track.

MS is definitely better at boss damage or single target syndicates but my POB link i checked on today was showing my MS DPS to be pretty low end in comparison to flicker (i think 86k to 145k total DPS respectively). Is this accurate or am i missing something important to check. Flicker strike beats down bosses as well as long as i don't blip out of range a ton.

My gems are nearly 20 and im going to quality up a majority of them, pretty passive upgrade but should be noticable for some extra damage.

I have a better oro's that is sucking up my fusings in my stash so I can get my 6th link connected for MS.

My life total is a little on the low end at being ~5k but really tanky and I feel like I only die when i'm standing where I shouldn't be. This is due to the life nodes i switched out for DPS ones to see if that helped clear speed and flicker smashing trash. the next 6 levels are all life 5% nodes.

Is there a better thing to be focusing on currently or is this a good course to stay? I've vaal'd a few unique jewels looknig for a quick corrupted blood immunity but only the ones i've picked up since it isn't really a priority atm i think.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info