Uniques are overvalued over rares because the trade board sucks.

There are no ways to find rares you need easily. And hell if I'm sifting through pages of overpriced or unpriced trash that doesn't even have the prefixes/suffixes I want.
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
Last bumped on Jul 19, 2018, 3:33:38 AM
Funny how when I said this almost a year ago (and nothing has changed since) everyone said I didn't know what I was talking about. There's a reason I say the majority of the xbox playerbase are complete and utter morons and they continue to demonstrate why yet refuse to admit the fact.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
"
Slizzered wrote:
Funny how when I said this almost a year ago (and nothing has changed since) everyone said I didn't know what I was talking about. There's a reason I say the majority of the xbox playerbase are complete and utter morons and they continue to demonstrate why yet refuse to admit the fact.

Hey dude, here is a detailed guide, how to filter out items you need:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=inventory+highlight+item+path+of+exile

Cheers!
I play on both Xbox and PC.

The main difference is the volume of players. If the PC league drops off in about 1 month, then the xbox player base definitely is out after 1-1.5 weeks (or so it seems).

IT seems like the same 5 people are flipping currency. The only thing that has value in this game is meta uniques. Rares are so hard to find because people hoard (don't understand value).

Game is just in a rough spot.

Combine this with the fact that there is no global chat where players can work together to develop an economy and you get PoE Xbox.

If you want to play an SSF-Style PoE where you only trade for build enabling uniques, however, xbox version isn't bad.
Hauhauhaua how funny, people of this community instead of joining and ask for improvements, always comes a link saying here look how to find your item, that is, stay with a disgusting frog where you must spend 800 pages per day to find something . For God's sake, these guys look like they do not even play the game on xbox, game has a year without improvement and people still stand.
"
stark_47 wrote:
Hauhauhaua how funny, people of this community instead of joining and ask for improvements, always comes a link saying here look how to find your item, that is, stay with a disgusting frog where you must spend 800 pages per day to find something . For God's sake, these guys look like they do not even play the game on xbox, game has a year without improvement and people still stand.

This is because you can indeed find your items. No need for easier trading, this is not World of Warcraft for fx sake.
"
GVHL wrote:
"
stark_47 wrote:

This is because you can indeed find your items. No need for easier trading, this is not World of Warcraft for fx sake.

World of warcraft trading were close to perfect, It was easy and logic in the right way.
The removal of requirement to actually move your ass to the raid was easy in the wrong way.

Trading is in my mind supposed to be there so you can get what you need and sell what you dont need, while you are playing the game as its supposed to be played, wich is killing the evil monsters.

If you dont want new players to start playing, with the result of you being left alone with other douches only to trade with, well then the game is moving in the right direction for you, enjoy and celebrate..

After all the trading is extremely easy, moving thru theese 800 pages is much easier then playing the game, but its also frustrating. Hard and frustrating is not even close to the same thing, just as skill and knowledge/experience aint the same thing, this is the different between getting new players or just keeping the old.

I am checking the forum much more then im playing, because dumb farming and trading is more rewarding then completing the atlas..

Easy more rewarding then hard.
Frustrating more rewarding then fun.

PRROOHHHH mind exploding

Years of experience is not hard, its just an extremly easy and cheap way to get advantage.
There is something cool in it, but how do you get new players to enjoy that before they get bored of frustration ?

@Viljan

This is a hardcore ARPG, we need to accept that this game is not for everyone. The designers want it to be as it is. Intentionaly. What we are realy missing, is the stash tab pricing, and trade sites, but those things were promised to come.

If you are not sure why there is not an auction house like at WoW, please read the long Trade Manifesto, written by Chriss.
Well vanilla wow were more hardcore with a very easy auction house.
Trollhouse is not needed to make a game feel hardcore.

Im not buying the chris thing.
its so much easier to text etc on pc, and you have access to macros and stuff, and you can tab out and use poexyz.
There is no reason to defend a clunky ah version on xbox wich even pc players would hate.

Would love to se the pc forum when xyz gets banned and price check macros gets banned and then they get the xbox trade only.
I dont think even you would say wow this is fantastic, but to xbox its incredible ?
"
Viljan wrote:
Well vanilla wow were more hardcore with a very easy auction house.
Trollhouse is not needed to make a game feel hardcore.

Im not buying the chris thing.
its so much easier to text etc on pc, and you have access to macros and stuff, and you can tab out and use poexyz.
There is no reason to defend a clunky ah version on xbox wich even pc players would hate.

Would love to se the pc forum when xyz gets banned and price check macros gets banned and then they get the xbox trade only.
I dont think even you would say wow this is fantastic, but to xbox its incredible ?

I just 100% understand the "no buyout" and "no text search" aspects of this current solution. What we need badly (that I have and you have wrote down previously) are the: a) Tab pricing, b) Indexed trade site integration. (And this two things were promised)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info