The Unholy Trio: Who Would Win?

"
webas wrote:
So staged - they all get to low hp at the same time.. just to hype watchers. :(

Also doeadre scream can oneshot lvl90 capped resist 5k player in two screams and there it barely did any damage.. wtf.
Bosses have way more health than we do, for example the shaper has 20 Million health. I wouldnt be suprised if each of these guys has 100k health. Of course they arent going to be chunking eachothers health bars....
"
webas wrote:
So staged - they all get to low hp at the same time.. just to hype watchers. :(

Also doeadre scream can oneshot lvl90 capped resist 5k player in two screams and there it barely did any damage.. wtf.

lol dude bosses have million of HP, boss fights they cant one shot each other.

of course he can one shot your 5,000 hp, but not 1,000,000 hp from the other bosses.

My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
no winner but shavrone definitely the loser
Obviously Einhar wins.
That was an anti-climax!
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
60x7 wrote:
Remember when GGG used to care about American holidays? The fireworks MTX for the 4th...The Valentines heart MTX...etc. I guess now that they are global GGG doesn't care about the country that helped make them what they are.

GGG is a New Zealand company -.-
Atziri vs Izaro !
Doedre OP
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Also, Maligaro was standing in the right place - keeping an effigy between you and Doedre will cause the scream to whiff.
"
No Winner

Doedre trained much to come this far but forgot to get rid of the excess skin.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 4, 2018, 9:30:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info