The Pestilence Weapon Effect

Pestilence! I just think about the Thrash Metal band. But yeah cool weapon effect..
GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!
Evolution of Poison Damage?

Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
scuffed Abyssal Imp effect with this design in mind i prob spend less on exclusive supporter packs if it takes 6 months for the same one to be bought again
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Oh hey, you basically repeated what I said but added pictures for those disinclined to read and/or click a few links. Nice one! :)

Heh. Didn't even notice your post. But yeah this isn't just the norm though.

We also have other similar cases too...

Carnage, First Blood & Beast(?)

Infernal and Fire (Main difference is Fire is more intense and has the weapon covered in a soot texture)

Lightning & Scholar (Stronger particles and also wraps around the Weapons)
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Uuuuu
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
This is ridiculous. Mash up a few old effects and sell as new for $19. Also if you're dual wielding you need to buy 2 of them so that's $38, every weapon effect should be like the ones in the packs that apply to both weapons. Now it's just bullshit.
WooooW!! HUMAN'S SKULL!! SO BRUTAL, GGG! (no)
don't disgrace yourself..
[Removed by Support]
I like it because it's finally a green themed mtx. But it's insulting, because we have Necrotic, Acid, and Abyssal mtx and new effect is overlaps them all completely. And yeah, a man of sound mind who cares about his money will never buy pair of weapon mtx as long as supporter pack effects work on both weapons. Ridiculous pricing.

About green themed portals. There is only two green/nature themed portal mtx (Abyssal and Bestiary doesn't count I think). And first was behind 220$ paywall pack, second is behind 160$ paywall pack. But red, purple, blue portals everywhere with affordable prices.
"
Evolution of Poison Damage?

But how to know which one is newest, best looking..
Okay but which one is cheapest? Cant tell this either? Well, I can buy one of this or nicely discounted game in steam sales.. :|
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Yup, gotta agree with the "this is lazy re-used stuff" folks. Course, all the armors and wings that are just reskins of previous ones means this shouldn't be seen as something new.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info