The Clockwork Golem

Do we need to buy this 4 times to have all different golems with this MTX?
That is a nice mtx... also you have to buy five of them so that they look awsome... and golemmancers are not so impressive right now...
hard choice
But the mtx is cool
AWESOME. I remember thinking the first time I saw this "base" in the Depraved Trinity quest line they'd make for an awesome golem skin! I was originally hoping you'd push it for lightning, but being able to use it for any of them is even better!!
Make some supporter gem which made golems some kind of supporter soul not trigger to kill you machine like in incursion.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Awesome! Wheres the mtx that lets me play non-generic entertaining builds at the start of a league without having to level a beginner character so I can gather items to play another character that I will also have to take through the long and extremely boring leveling acts 1-10 for the 50th time its a serious turn off I havent thrown money at this game in leagues because its just that lame to play the same 8 hours when I make a new character
Still waiting for some golem babes. Fire and Ice Box had a female elemental which was nice but not sexy enough.
Not gonna lie, was hoping this was a new golem skill. Like really wouldnt it be cool to have a non element based golem? Could even through in some sort of incursion theme with it devouring its enemies to regain health, a sort of sacrificial golem that does nothing before the battle, but grows stronger as it rages on similar to the rampage mechanic. But no. Its just a skin that means nothing and that no one will probably care about. But it does at least look decent. Still though, new golem would be cool
I am pretty impressed that this isn't separately purchasable skins for all of the different golems. Nice work!
Would be fun to buy if we didn't have a horrible and constricting limitation on golem count.

Pass.
The great idea is that every golem has its own skin, not just one. However, I am not a fan of their appearance. I am very much looking forward to new releases of golem skins in the same formula.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info