Path of Exile Fan Art Competition Highlights

The Solaris and Lunaris are OwO !! Holy shit please make a t shirt out of this !
When this game started out it had no trouble with full nudity. As it's becoming more and more mainstream it's afraid to even show tits. This is supposed to be a fantasy ARPG (i.e. males with big muscles and females with big tits). We DON'T want this to turn into a politically correct piece of crap to satisfy the mainstream audience.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
I knew the sun was hot. I guess the moon is hot now too.
Saved
... Yikes.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
The Penny_A art is awesome, thanks for the chuckle. xD
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
"
When this game started out it had no trouble with full nudity. As it's becoming more and more mainstream it's afraid to even show tits. This is supposed to be a fantasy ARPG (i.e. males with big muscles and females with big tits). We DON'T want this to turn into a politically correct piece of crap to satisfy the mainstream audience.

This.
"Accountability is the perfect counter-weight to ambition." -Dominus, High Templar
The Brain Rattler model by Shrubsy
wins easily
:D
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
Khavali wrote:
"

This.

Globe girls?
The Scourge by Arterton
+1
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info