[3.15]Fire&Flamethrower Traps Saboteur/Strongest Combo in the Game/League starter+Boss farmer

i dont use a windows pc cant seem to use local identity fork hub, i usually use the online pob party can i get a normal link for that or wont it work?
I haven't player traps since Blight - and omg, the bow nerf is so heavy. Not sure if it's still worth using the bow instead of 2 one-handed.
I try to use a fusion of your build and Angry Roleplayer's build.

How about using skitterbots instead of purity and explosive expert ascendancy?

Thinking about reducing movement gem links and getting flamability impresence, wouldn't that be nice too?
I got lucky with essence crafting

A cheap and pretty much the same or better boots option is Atziri's Step, there is dodge enchantment on it as well, and its relatively cheap, I bought mine for 40c.
This doesn't appear to be a real Flmaethrower trap build.

Please remove it from title.
3.12 update: Added new shadow version.This one plays heavily around flamethrower traps and definitely the best one for both mapping and bossing.Can do up to 35miilion burst dps.(If they nerf divergent berserk in the future updates,it will be around 25million)
I completly updated the guide.It's been over 2 years since i made this build and i updated it dozens of times so i made a cleaner and stronger version.This is the most powerful version so far.This build was already the highest dps trapper in the game and now it is even stronger so other builds have no chance anymore :D
Hello!

Thanks for providing such a detailed guide! Heist league was my very first time playing poe and I decided to follow your guide to build my very first character. I was following all the items/gems before your massive November 12th update, and I feel like my character is not sustainable in maps tier 14+ juiced with 20%. I'm wondering if you have some guidance here. Here's my pastebin for reference:https://pastebin.com/Pqb0HR5g. I really don't want to give up on this build but it's very demotivating to only output 90K and getting one shotted by mobs :(
Hi!

Thanks a lot for this guide man, i have followed an older version (Metamorph league is where i built this character) and kinda getting back into POE again very recently. I was hoping to get some help about survivability. I have no issues with damage right now up to T16 maps. But I get one-shotted very easily, is there anything you can recommend for my build. I think i definitely need more evasion, and life regen. But not sure how to fit that in. Im looking into farming for some items. Likely switching to Carcass and Slavedrivers in the future, but looking for advice (from anyone really) on survivability.
https://pastebin.com/nAgcqP0N (I use the regular Path of Building app)

Thanks, appreciate any help.
First of all, congrats on the detailled and indepth guide, looks like you put a lot of work into it.

My question: How do you think this build performs in a SSF or limited time based environment, like the upcoming mayhem event and how fast is it to level quickly to 95?
Last edited by Vennto on Nov 30, 2020, 4:41:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info