Might From Within. GC mine carry. All content/HC viable.

This is a guide on one of the builds i was playing during 3.3 Incursion League. It is a designated boss killer - Uber Elder farmer. This is not a glass cannon build. Ended up leveling to 97 while only doing Uber Elders with 40 personal kills + some services.

Pros:
-High suvivability
-High sustain
-HC, all content and league start viable
-Uber Elder viable on 10ex budget

Cons:
-can't do no regen maps
-less recovery maps and less flask charges maps are better to be rerolled
-somewhat slow mapper

Gameplay:
Boss Kill Compilation
2p HP US ping - CuteDog_ carrying me through Uber Elder
4 man Uber Elder carry
Alluring Abyss challenge kill Started recording late :(
8 hour VOD of mapping, killing Guardians, Uber Elders and Shapers

PoB LVL 97
-10k+ ES
-200k AVG damage on Shaper (3mil+ Shaper DPS)
-up to 2.1k Regen
Bandits: Alira
Pantheon: Lunaris + Shakari

Leveling, gear progression and end game gear details

LVL 12-70 Fire Nova Mine Leveling POB

Nycta's Lantern will make leveling much easier. Pick up more HP nodes if you play HC.

~LVL 70 CI switch POB

LVL 85 Uber Lab + low life switch POB
After you get Shadow start ascendancy - get second Might of the Meek jewel.

LVL 90 POB
More or less the setup i attempted my first Uber Elder this league. Was not smooth, but got him killed first try on a pseudo-5l helmet.

End game build (current) LVL 97 POB
Weapon:

Any kind of shaped statstick with Physical added as x, crit multi, attack speed.

Body Armour:

yes.

Shield:

Try to get high ES, crit and resists.

Helm:

You will likely have to craft one yourself. Enchant is not important to have (GC damage or conversion is what you would get if you have currency to waste). "Place an additional mine" stat is extremely important, it can only spawn on Shaped helmets. Worst case scenario you can multimod something like this:

Gloves:

ES, res, attack speed. I got some fancy gloves eventually, but you don't need that.

Boots:

Sin Trek all the way. Crit chance or penetration enchant.

Belt:

I like Darkness Enthroned. Look for combination of ES + phys to spells + crit multi on jewels for it. Shaped belt with ES recovery is also an option, but i did not find it very useful, other than being able to craft "Mine Placement Speed" on it. Rare Stygian Vise with ES + flask mods + placement speed crafted would be really nice.

Rings:

Dream Fragments all the way. Bonus points if you get nice corruption on it. Bleed immunity would be awesome so you can get shock immunity on your flask instead.

ES, res, mana, regen. This ring is pretty much perfect for this build.

Amulet:

Nothing to say here, save up and get it.

Flasks:

Might want to swap Quicksilver to Jade of Grounding and use Whirling Blades instead of Shield Charge if you are on HC.

My build guide(s):
Tempest (Map)
Might from Within (Boss)
Poet's Way (Boss)
Inpulsa's Fury (Map)
Forest Fire (Map)

Have fun! Good luck mining Elder!
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Mar 7, 2019, 7:39:14 AM
Last bumped on Dec 30, 2018, 5:46:33 PM
How does this build compare with your poets pen jugg build for HC? which one is tankier? which one does more dmg?

Ty
"
Camaron wrote:
How does this build compare with your poets pen jugg build for HC? which one is tankier? which one does more dmg?

Ty

Jugg is tankier, this one does more damage. Jugg is more brainless. With this build as long as you keep your flasks, fortify and regen stacks up - you'll be good, but if you space out - can die pretty fast.
Last edited by dvs_m0rph on Jun 30, 2018, 1:09:31 AM
hi i wanted to try this build - is it still pretty viable as 5L and which gem would you drop? thanks
"
rozakk wrote:
hi i wanted to try this build - is it still pretty viable as 5L and which gem would you drop? thanks

Yes, drop Hypothermia.
Thanks! im trying to get started cheaply here because the chayula presence broke my bank. which one of these would be most viable as far as a shaper statstick for this build? or am i better off just alt-rolling something up instead

i have one more that isnt posting which is 20%phys as extra cold, onslaught on kill, and 16-29 added phys dmg
Last edited by rozakk on Jul 3, 2018, 5:22:10 PM
"
rozakk wrote:
Thanks! im trying to get started cheaply here because the chayula presence broke my bank. which one of these would be most viable as far as a shaper statstick for this build? or am i better off just alt-rolling something up instead

i have one more that isnt posting which is 20%phys as extra cold, onslaught on kill, and 16-29 added phys dmg

Better off alt spamming. If not - first one is the best.
Hi dunno if u saw my pm but was wondering what would be a good watchers eye for this build that’s in the 1-2 ex range? Any clarity to es eye is close to 6ex which I can’t afford , have 2ex and saving for that 6L.

Put about 4ex into this build so far but over half that was the Chayulla amulet. A big chunk of the rest was the energy within and might of meek jewel which annoyingly spiked to 50c.

Is the tooltip dps accurate and is it per mine?
"
rozakk wrote:
Hi dunno if u saw my pm but was wondering what would be a good watchers eye for this build that’s in the 1-2 ex range? Any clarity to es eye is close to 6ex which I can’t afford , have 2ex and saving for that 6L.

Put about 4ex into this build so far but over half that was the Chayulla amulet. A big chunk of the rest was the energy within and might of meek jewel which annoyingly spiked to 50c.

Is the tooltip dps accurate and is it per mine?

I don't think there is any Watcher's Eye that would be better than rare jewel or Long Winter at that price range.

Tooltip dps is not accurate. It is per hit. Each mine hits 2 times at least because of AOE overlap. To figure out DPS take average damage in PoB, multiply by 2 (overlap), then by how many mines you place at once and then divide by mine placement speed. For me it is 212k*2*4/0.41=4.1mil
You think Apep's Supremacy would be a good option for this build on HC? I'm trying to find clever ways to make the regen start as fast as possible while maintaining over 10k ES. Trying to make it as forgiving as possible.

Also, I'm using Poet's Pens on weapon swap for mapping. Works great! Throw on a Berek's Grip with GC in one pen and Arc in another.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info