Coffee.

"
cgheezey wrote:
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
This is supposedly the best coffee in the world!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

Basically, some little Marsupial called a Palm Civet eats the coffee beans, and shits them out, and people pick through the poop of these creatures to get the coffee beans. Extremely odd culture to think that picking beans out of some animal's shit would make a good coffee. Most normal people have an aversion to feces.

Fellow coffee drinkers, you might want to ask exactly where your coffee came from, and ask about the process as well. Because you could quite literally be drinking a warm cup of shit!

that coffee is really expensive, there's no way you could be drinking it accidentally. i've worked with a guy who was a coffee EXPERT and he tried it and said it tasted pretty flat. personally, i would never touch it.

Yeah sifting through shit is labor intensive so you're going to pay extra for that. They also clean it. Maybe if you literally don't look at the price at all you could drink it by accident, but where I live it's basically 10x the price of normal coffee.
Love it. Anywhere from 2-8 per day
"

8?

8???
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
I dont put any drugs into my body.

I wake up at 4:30-5 am with loads of energy then I go for a run before work.

But i have heard coffee is good for you so may reconsider. Need to study this some more. But I like I said have all the energy I need. Am called hyperactive by some people.

You guys need to read about lechtins and other poisons you are eating if you feel groggy. The US food industry literally poisons you and body is fighting non stop thus the need for coffee and later prescription meds so many americans are on

Good start is The Plant Paradox
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 9, 2018, 5:59:46 PM
"
cgheezey wrote:
"

8?

8???

Hell to the yes. That's when I stop counting ;)
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I dont put any drugs into my body.

I wake up at 4:30-5 am with loads of energy then I go for a run before work.

But i have heard coffee is good for you so may reconsider. Need to study this some more. But I like I said have all the energy I need. Am called hyperactive by some people.

You guys need to read about lechtins and other poisons you are eating if you feel groggy. The US food industry literally poisons you and body is fighting non stop thus the need for coffee and later prescription meds so many americans are on

Good start is The Plant Paradox

Dont drink coffe, drink yerba. It also have coffeine (in different form) - it does not punch You and get "nervous" also it helps with digesting, not wash out magnesium and other micro and makro element also provides some. Read about it.

US when it comes to quality of food is on 25 plase from the bottom behind many so called "third world" countries like Yemen.
I'm surprised this thread is still going.

Some interesting coffee discussion here that I never considered.
Souls along a conduit of blood, from one vessel to the next.
This thread makes me sad. I had to give up coffee over 20 years ago because caffeine triggered my asthma. I occasionally drink decaf but it is just not the same. If I could choose, I'd give up alcohol instead of coffee. Alcohol being my second favorite substance to consume. It took me over 10 years to finally stop craving a cup of coffee each and every morning. Now this thread is making me crave a cup. I'll have to go fix myself a decaf.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
This thread makes me sad. I had to give up coffee over 20 years ago because caffeine triggered my asthma. I occasionally drink decaf but it is just not the same. If I could choose, I'd give up alcohol instead of coffee. Alcohol being my second favorite substance to consume. It took me over 10 years to finally stop craving a cup of coffee each and every morning. Now this thread is making me crave a cup. I'll have to go fix myself a decaf.

But caffeine is a bronchiodilator. Was it the milk you added?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info