Coffee.

I dont see any any key!
Charan, I have a PHD in ingesting nicotine, chain smoked for 8 years but found much better and stronger alternatives, if you want some tips you know where to find me (behind the grocery store with that bottle in my hand, remember to wake me up after 1 PM if I pass out).
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Hahaha, delightful. No, I was never addicted and stopping was effortless for me. Seems my hopeless addictions start and end with the internet. :)

You're just not trying hard enough! You need to care about your poison of choice, but on the other hand I trade addictions with ease - all it takes to forget about one is to find a new and better one. 15 years ago I kicked amphetamines of all kind because I discovered the magic of booze that was somewhat off of my radar, forgot about cigarettes immediately once I found stronger and significantly healthier sources of nicotine. I wish weed was legal over here and I wish I didn't turn into a grinning barbarian idiot when smoking it, I'd trade booze for it any day if it worked for me as some describe (Joe Rogan for example). Traded internet addiction for heavy outdoor cardio stuff like winter mountaineering, wintery traill running and in general all black metal activities, I just want a newer replacement for whisky haha

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

I don't drink coffee, at all. I LOVE the smell of it though.
However, I just don't function properly unless I had a cup of cocoa in the morning. I know that that's seriously weird, but there's nothing I can do about it.
Other than that I drink some tee every now and then. Almost any kind, except a lot of the black tea flavour variants, most are too bitter for me. Yes, even if I don't let them in the water for too long. I just don't like bitter stuff.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:

However, I just don't function properly unless I had a cup of cocoa in the morning. I know that that's seriously weird, but there's nothing I can do about it.

Cocoa contains a substance which I can't spell now but it does give a buzz equal to caffeine for some.

^ Theobromine. Good stuff, in moderation.

As is Matcha <3

"
erdelyii wrote:

As is Matcha <3

Hmm...

Better ban them, just to be safe.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Only Yerba Mate :)
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
erdelyii wrote:

As is Matcha <3

Hmm...

Better ban them, just to be safe.

That man's face looks like a cat's bum. Clearly a flat white kinda guy.

Last edited by erdelyii on Jun 30, 2018, 8:19:20 AM
Didn't drink coffee for nearly 3 years, wonder how it tastes now.
Spreading salt since 2006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info