Super Stash Sale

When you say super sale, that means for me you get the best quality out of it. Ive been searching where to get a one hitter dugout and finally got one at a right price.
Still play without stash tabs.
Super annoying i can't keep most of things/items maps etc as i need to reduce them to keep up with currency and still am full all day.
#Yea Not P2W

Try to keep 1500 fuses for vorci to 6link...
1500/20 = 75 stack half of a stash tab

To get 1x every currency Stash tab + 1 Premium stash tab for trading we need 335 Points ( 200+100+50) =35$ on promotion witch is 1 AAA title without discount from origin.

Still dont understand why we can get more currency in stack not 5k like premium persons but half of that or just some more there is plenty of stuff to keep and currency expand etc and we still in same spot if we wont pay..
I hope some day get premium points obtainable in normal way via trade like currency in Warframe.
Last edited by Dawbra on Jun 29, 2018, 1:12:09 PM
Dont need this
"
Dawbra wrote:
Still play without stash tabs.
Super annoying i can't keep most of things/items maps etc as i need to reduce them to keep up with currency and still am full all day.
#Yea Not P2W

Try to keep 1500 fuses for vorci to 6link...
1500/20 = 75 stack half of a stash tab

To get 1x every currency Stash tab + 1 Premium stash tab for trading we need 335 Points ( 200+100+50) =35$ on promotion witch is 1 AAA title without discount from origin.

Still dont understand why we can get more currency in stack not 5k like premium persons but half of that or just some more there is plenty of stuff to keep and currency expand etc and we still in same spot if we wont pay..
I hope some day get premium points obtainable in normal way via trade like currency in Warframe.

------

Now frankly the Tencent acquisition throws a monkey wrench into what I always suggest to everyone. Which is, if you enjoy the game and play it often you are pretty much a douchebag if you don't throw $40 or so to the developer. With that you can (if I recall) buy a currency and map tab and one superior tab. But, with the acquisition I don't feel as strongly as I used to about this.
0_________0
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Just out of curiosity, why do you play without stash tabs? Would you play with stash tabs if you could, or is it some other decision?

I don't have my own pc i play on one that i share with my father so i have like 3h from Monday to Friday
when he is in job, on weekends he is in home, and i need to share this time with other games etc too.

I'm searching for a job, and every cash i get i need to keep up for possibility to travel to another city for that job.

Getting the points can cost me even more like that as i don't have bank account and i would need to convert the money. Witch is 4% if i use psc.

Me and other people feel more and more burned that we start every league from start, and the bestiary league trow me away from playing after i level up.
And am quite average player in poe i guess.

But if its get better i probably will pay and play poe.
"
Dawbra wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

Just out of curiosity, why do you play without stash tabs? Would you play with stash tabs if you could, or is it some other decision?

I don't have my own pc i play on one that i share with my father so i have like 3h from Monday to Friday
when he is in job, on weekends he is in home, and i need to share this time with other games etc too.

I'm searching for a job, and every cash i get i need to keep up for possibility to travel to another city for that job.

Getting the points can cost me even more like that as i don't have bank account and i would need to convert the money. Witch is 4% if i use psc.

Me and other people feel more and more burned that we start every league from start, and the bestiary league trow me away from playing after i level up.
And am quite average player in poe i guess.

But if its get better i probably will pay and play poe.

you can have thirtysomething characters. use them to store currency.

you can also create unlimited additional accounts and run the game client seeral times from the same computer with different accounts to store away things or trade while being in a map.
Woot! Stash sale!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
https://steamcommunity.com/id/MickeyDankMouse/
-MickeyDankMouse™-
"
Next question: if you magically could have all the stash tabs you'd ever want, would you take them or would this new storage mean you'd play more and search for a job less?

Thanks for the kind words yea this league i have fun more then the leagues before and i get progress in stuff that i don't achieve before.
No poe wont influence with my search for a job i known my priorities i live in a toxic environment that i need to change but am old without experience and have other problems in my country finding a job is long term process, if you can't take a shitty job as i cant work physically.
So i try to extend my knowledge in IT.
I don't play all the time, as my laptop can't handle games so i read articles do IT stuff , search for a job etc its how i spend rest of the day after i make house stuff and when my dad is in home.
Last edited by Dawbra on Jul 1, 2018, 9:15:01 AM
its 10pm 7/2/18 no stash tab sale. I saw it advertised in game 24hrs ago. But its not July 3rd yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info