Games u played lots of time in your life

I have not played a game in two months.

I died at 89 in like first 4 days and said fuck it.
Git R Dun!
pokemon in gameboy emulator :(
my english sux.
"
1453R wrote:
Fallout: New Vegas is the best modern Fallout
there are other modern fallout rpgs ?

there is an open world shooter and a survival open world sandbox shooter, sure, but other than new vegas, there isnt another *modern* fallout rpg out ;)
on topic, I cant really put my finger on it, since I try to not play on steam when I can, and most of my hours on games were spent a while back.

poe is probably in top 10, maybe top 5 by pure time

homm 2-5 probably takes the crown as a series goes. spent huge time amount on all of them, although 4 is my favorite
wizardry series close second purely because of how long difficult and awesome most games in the series were
diablo somewhat close off d2, but d3 was put away way before the expansion
m&m (the RPG series) and ultima series, oh boy

I probably burned a few thousands of hours fucking around with the build engine when the source code was released (duke nukem 3D is still THE best FPS ever to me)

most rerolls in an crpg: arcanum
most full finite game replays: monkey island II, probably well over 100 times
Ah, nice thread. Gave me an excuse to take a trip down memory lane. :)

100 hours is too little for me though, there are so many games over the years.. I'll give you my top list anyway, and I think it's safe to say that all of these are 500 hours or more.

In somewhat chronological order:

Boulder Dash series w/ Construction Kit (C64. I must've spent thousands of hours on this, it's crazy addictive. ;)
Rogue (Amiga, the EPYX version. This was my first Rogue, and it's so insanely addictive.. I can still fire it up, over 30 years later!)
The Bard's Tale 1-3 (on the Amiga; these were the first RPGs that really got me hooked for a long, long time)
Ultima Underworld 1 & 2 (UW2 is probably the best RPG I've ever played. Finally finding that last rune is a moment I'll cherish for as long as I live.)
Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 (I loved these so much)
Age of Empires 1-3 + AoE Online (I miss these so much.. I would do anything for an AoE Online revival)
Civilization 1-5 (Fuck Civ 6. Spent unhealthy amounts of time in Civ 5, which is one of my fave games of all time. 100% achievements!)
World of Warcraft (I left early Legion because Blizz ruined hunters. The time from Wrath to Pandaria, it was probably my #1 game)
Lord of the Rings Online (played hardcore up till Rohan, left soon after it hit. Fuck Turbine. Fuck SSG. Mines of Moria was my best time ever in an MMO.)
Star Wars: The Old Republic (played the first 3 months or so. This could have been SO good, but they sadly ruined it.)
Diablo 3 (Played a lot of vanilla, left for good after season 4 in Reaper - bored to tears)
Path of Exile (since closed beta)

Most time spent is probably a tie between WoW and LotRO. Thousands of hours in both, over many years..
PoE is probably getting there as well. I've no count, but yeah it's been over six years now. :)
"
grepman wrote:
"
1453R wrote:
Fallout: New Vegas is the best modern Fallout
there are other modern fallout rpgs ?

there is an open world shooter and a survival open world sandbox shooter, sure, but other than new vegas, there isnt another *modern* fallout rpg out ;)

truth lol
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info