[3.5]The Chuuni Sword and You: A Guide for Crit Oni-Gorishi Molten Strike

Thank you for the reply, I agree with your points, I prefer the higher survivability that it offers even when I dont have that great of a setup (almost 600hp extra) without that great of jewels and stygian vyse.
I am looking forward to the consecrated path :)
"
EternionBlast wrote:
Thank you for the reply, I agree with your points, I prefer the higher survivability that it offers even when I dont have that great of a setup (almost 600hp extra) without that great of jewels and stygian vyse.

the only downside i can see that really might make path not worth it is this scenario

monster group>>>path in the middle>>>fails to crit>>>dies

let me know how it goes im currency starved atm so wont be able to make this build till later (gotta stop doing league starts with new skills)
"
OriginsLost wrote:
"
EternionBlast wrote:

the only downside i can see that really might make path not worth it is this scenario

monster group>>>path in the middle>>>fails to crit>>>dies

let me know how it goes im currency starved atm so wont be able to make this build till later (gotta stop doing league starts with new skills)

I'm somewhat currency starved too, but that's because I did a poets pen arc + lw char (my second one)
So I have big investment in that char, you can look it up in my character list.
I'll see how far this can go and yeah, I'll keep you updated.
(Still plenty of currency until I get a max crit oni-goroshi, around 1.7ex)
I'm gonna use my max crit oni for molten strike bossing
And the one I have right now, kind of low-ish crit (8.65) will be used for consecrated path.
Upside to having consecrated path as your clear.
You can multistrike with your molten strike on bosses, which is much more reliable than trying to proc Ancestral Call on single target.
If any other thoughts come to mind, I'll tell ya, good luck and have fun.
How would you feel about going ele instead of assa for the 2nd ascendancy? is it viable at all or just garbo?
Last edited by seminexus on Sep 20, 2018, 2:30:32 PM
What bandit should i help do for this build? or do i just slay them all?
"
seminexus wrote:
How would you feel about going ele instead of assa for the 2nd ascendancy? is it viable at all or just garbo?

I'm interested in this too.
You can sacrifice attack speed nodes near shadow to get to that juicy nodes behind them from witch.
Doing that will also mean you will have enough Int for your gems.

Main upside of going Ele is immunity to Ele-reflect.
But I doubt that +40% herald effect will compensate for the loss of power charges generation.
"
seminexus wrote:

I'm sorry it took me so long to form a reply I haven't been playing recently just so I don't suffer from burnout if you're going Elementalist instead of assassin you to make sure that you can get the crit you need that is the main problem if you can get that Elementalist is pretty good but I would probably go Raider for free frenzy charge generation against bosses and the other stats aren't bad

Sorry if the English isbad here I'm on my phone
I went triple herald Slayer/Ele and so far I'm loving it.
Thanks for the build. Playing SSF I farmed the Oni Goroshi for 15 hours. I had a lot of fun with it, made some slightly changes though for my personal preference.

Then did two other chars and am farming kaoms cards right now. 3 missing, then Ill have my kaoms for this build to continue. It feels already so OP. Never had an Oni Goroshi before, but this is awesome. I will need to think about how to add my vaal double strike to it again, cuz it is a nice quick buff in case you need to hop away, but may this won't be needed anymore with a kaoms.

Spoiler

https://www.twitch.tv/ston3cold3
I know I must be missing something very obvious but how are you generating endurance charges to use with immortal call? assassin gives a chance for power charges and blood rage gives a chance for frenzy but not seeing anything in gear, gems or skill tree that grants endurance.

unless you are using a jewel, red dream or red nightmare?

other than that, I am having a blast playing this build.

thanks for any help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info