Having multiple unpriced items listed should result in an escalating ban

"
V3mpa1N wrote:
Just today i effed up some links and needed chroms badly.

Average trade rate for chroms should be around 14-16 for 1 chaos.

Took me a good 1 and a half hours to finally find someone that sold me 20 for 2c.

I kept tossing overpay offers and they got rejected all the time.

You will never be able to buy anything with chroms and for me to offer +30% overpay with chaos orbs and get rejected about 10 times in a row is just madness.

Trying to buy currency is one of the worst trading experiences on console, it always takes far too long and it can be hell trying to find someone who is selling at an appropriate rate. I ended up just remaking my DO Occultist this league since the only currency I need to buy for it are jeweller's orbs (and I haven't even cared enough to bother buying those since 5 sockets is more than enought o do all content). It's sad that I have to employ "workarounds" all due to a completely fucked economy.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
Almost 4 hours worth of trying to buy support gems;

92% of which were unpriced

85% of people just hit reject and never responded when asked for a price

23% claimed they weren't for sale (then take them out of the sale tab you fucking moron)

87% of those priced were grossly overpriced (and are still sitting there for that reason, gotta love how people will hold out in the slim hopes they can get someone to overpay instead of just taking a fair price like a decent human being)

All that hassle just to try to buy 7 gems, 2 of which I never even got thanks to people overpricing them and the fact I'm not going to support fuckboy activity by caving in to their prices. Trade doesn't need any improvements though M I RITE OR M I FUCKING RITE?
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
"
Slizzered wrote:
Almost 4 hours worth of trying to buy support gems;

92% of which were unpriced

85% of people just hit reject and never responded when asked for a price

23% claimed they weren't for sale (then take them out of the sale tab you fucking moron)

87% of those priced were grossly overpriced (and are still sitting there for that reason, gotta love how people will hold out in the slim hopes they can get someone to overpay instead of just taking a fair price like a decent human being)

All that hassle just to try to buy 7 gems, 2 of which I never even got thanks to people overpricing them and the fact I'm not going to support fuckboy activity by caving in to their prices. Trade doesn't need any improvements though M I RITE OR M I FUCKING RITE?

It sounds like you need to take a break from the game lmao. Gotta love the made up statistics.
Let's all take a moment to imagine just how much of a goddamn dunce someone would have to be to think someone would bother making up statistics. Darwin is doing barrel-rolls in his grave since thanks to society virtually eliminating natural selection idiots of that calibre have been allowed to survive and propagate.
"
"
Slizzered wrote:
rawrawrawrawr

It sounds like you need to take a break from the game lmao.

"
Slizzered wrote:
RAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWR

Thats how i read it
"
Viljan wrote:
"
"
Slizzered wrote:
rawrawrawrawr

It sounds like you need to take a break from the game lmao.

"
Slizzered wrote:
RAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWRAWR

Thats how i read it

What did you change?
Am i missing out on a funny joke?
I wish GGG would understand making a shity system to make the game hard. Isn't a fun system. You can have both a fun an difficult game.

I've put a lot of time into this game. And I think it's time I move on to other games. All my friends did a long time ago.
Some players do use their premium tab for storage while also using it to sell goods. Not everyone has a bunch of tabs purchased. There could be a middle ground like a mandatory price for it to show up on the trade board.
No no no, this is a terrible idea!

If you have just one unpriced item, you get banned.

Forever.

:steamhappy:
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
"
Squintor wrote:
Some players do use their premium tab for storage while also using it to sell goods. Not everyone has a bunch of tabs purchased. There could be a middle ground like a mandatory price for it to show up on the trade board.

The problem i see ( as i described somewhere)

Most likely you have a truckload of stuff that you would like to sell and just a few that you want to keep.
So arranging your stash so that those 3 items you want to keep are not listed in the tb should not be a problem really.

Unless you are just hoarding every crap item you find for no reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info