An Unexpected Disconnect

im starting to get tired of them, and tried to use your mtr and see maybe u can tell what is going on?
24/06 i was playing like 8hours without a single disconnect and pretty much short loading screen.
loading is proly shorted coz i switched to dx9ex and lowest graphics possible from options but disconnects is another story.

Today my day started with failed authentication to login server, then after second login i met looong load screen followed an unexpected disconnect, 3rd login and i instantly in town think to myself "thanks god", all joyfull and happy i go to portal and click Quary -> hello an unexpected disconnect again.

so i wonder why is it always when i change to new zone not like 100% of the time, but its like 50-70% of the time. especialy when i go to town zone after it resets coz its proly resets like anyother zone otherwise i would be teleporting to towns instanly like i do everytime if its in short period of time.

https://pastebin.com/mSccwBFi here is mtr, is stopped it after disconnect occured and copy

btw this diconnect was just now when i tried to go temple
Last edited by Quazarus on Jun 27, 2018, 5:33:12 PM
Last bumped on Jul 16, 2018, 9:08:09 PM
Here's what solved your problem on my laptop: ditch the hard disk, clone it onto an SSD.

The unexpected d/c are gone, and the d/c upon changing areas, or starting a different map type...all gone. I'm giddy and spamming the relevant threads with this potential solution, as a public service.

I was so sad, and angry and confused for over 6 months... hope this makes a few other people just as happy as I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info